In this Discussion

New Merch?

edited November -1 in OK Go
Anyone got eyes on the new merch? It's teased in the News section, but I wanna know what to expect so I'll know if I want to bring cash to the merch booth or not.

Comments

• Yes, a couple new shirts ($20), a la RGM. Here and you can see part of another here. There's also a new hoodie ($40) and tote bag ($15) in black like the first shirt. And there's a new poster (not signed for $10) here.

I can't remember anything else.

The linked photos aren't mine but they were all made public. Hope no one minds that I posted them here.

• Also, they're taking plastic, so if you don't have the cash you don't have the cash.

• I can only see the first link. :(
  • Hmmm. I'm not very computer savvy but maybe it's because the other photos are on Facebook?

I don't know.Confused Sorry.

• Snack_Cakes said:

Yes, a couple new shirts ($20), a la RGM. Here and you can see part of another here. There's also a new hoodie ($40) and tote bag ($15) in black like the first shirt. And there's a new poster (not signed for $10) here.

I can't remember anything else.

The linked photos aren't mine but they were all made public. Hope no one minds that I posted them here.

wow....these t-shirts are amazing!!! I mean I love the part where OK Go get fired at with colour in the end of RGM-TTSP and now there are some t-shirts!! I have to buy one of those!! SmileLaugh

• no USBs huh?  Damn.
  • samanferr! said:no USBs huh?  Damn.

Yeah, I was really bummed when I saw that there were none.

I'm probably going to get the hoodie tomorrow. Yay, new hoodie!

• Starting at tonight's show there will also be USBs with the recorded show on them (I asked Damian about them last night, I forgot to ask how much they would cost of course). I want one! I'm so sad that they started that the night AFTER my show.

• hyannah77 said:

Starting at tonight's show there will also be USBs with the recorded show on them (I asked Damian about them last night, I forgot to ask how much they would cost of course). I want one! I'm so sad that they started that the night AFTER my show.

I'm going to a couple shows so I'll try to hook you up with one if they aint crazy expensive! :)

• samanferr! said:
    hyannah77 said:

Starting at tonight's show there will also be USBs with the recorded show on them (I asked Damian about them last night, I forgot to ask how much they would cost of course). I want one! I'm so sad that they started that the night AFTER my show.

I'm going to a couple shows so I'll try to hook you up with one if they aint crazy expensive! :)

Thank you! I could paypal you or something if you dont mind sending me one

• No prob girl Wink
  • Speaking of merch - does anyone know if the store email is being checked?

My husband bought me a hoodie (for xmas) back in December and we never got it.

We tried contacting the email 5 days ago and still no response.

If you guys have any idea what I should do next that would be great!

• I got a response instantly back when I had issues with the store and some merch that was really really late, I dunno, maybe try some other email addresses, jorges address? (If that one is different from the store address)

Something else, I just saw that those blueish tops aren't in the store, I bought one when the boys were here in germany in February, has it sold out? (It is blue, like I said, sleeveless, with little stars and of the blue colour of the sky is written across the tummy)

• They have added a USB of the  Indianapolis 4/21 concert in the store. It costs $20 (not sure what that converts to in british pounds)

Item information directly quoted from the store:

'This USB Flash Drive comes loaded with the live concert recording of the bands performance at Earth House in Indianapolis, IN.

It also comes loaded with the bands latest album "Of The Blue Colour Of The Sky" as well as the videos for WTF and both versions of This Too Shall Pass.'

…if its any consolation…its got a domino image on the back of it :P

Heres a link

Edit: you might have noticed the new banner at the top haha...aross has been dipped in awesome-sauce!!

• squashedbanana said:

They have added a USB of the  Indianapolis 4/21 concert in the store. It costs $20 (not sure what that converts to in british pounds)

Item information directly quoted from the store:

'This USB Flash Drive comes loaded with the live concert recording of the bands performance at Earth House in Indianapolis, IN.

It also comes loaded with the bands latest album "Of The Blue Colour Of The Sky" as well as the videos for WTF and both versions of This Too Shall Pass.'

…if its any consolation…its got a domino image on the back of it :P

Heres a link

Edit: you might have noticed the new banner at the top haha...aross has been dipped in awesome-sauce!!

I just saw that! I'm definitely going to have to buy USBs of a couple of shows. I'm excited that I can do it online! 

• I wasn't sure where to post this question, but since it is a merch question…

Those of you who have bought T-shirts recently: How's the sizing, really? I've got several AA concert shirts for other bands, and the sizes are not uniform at all. I'm told it depends on when and where it was manufactured (and that they switched again recently… For instance I have a Sarah Fimm shirt that is a L, because although I think I'm an XL, I'd bought a bigger one before this year and it's only fit for doing some sort of '80s batcave dancing! I had a premonition it would be big even in a size smaller and I'm yep, still seriously swimming in it when it's on. Conversely, I bought two shirts from another show (different band) and the largest they had (XL) makes me feel like I'm serving my boobs on a platter every time I wear them! 

TMI, sorry.Embarassed But, you know, as much as I want to share my musical tastes with like-minded people, I don't want to constantly be saying, "Hey Popeye! My like-mind is up here!"

So what are the OkGo shirts like lately? Nineteenth century nightgowns, or Twenty-first century tube tops?

• Also, am I some kind of spazz or is there no way to see the concert poster enlarged?  I want to see the individual show pictures closer to see if I even came out/if my show is there.  I'm assuming it is but just wanted to check.
  • I , too, can't enlarge the photo of the poster, so I don't think you're a spazz.

Also, no comments on my t-shirt questions above? Help me out, I hate buying blind...

• ChristelAdina said:

I wasn't sure where to post this question, but since it is a merch question…

Those of you who have bought T-shirts recently: How's the sizing, really? I've got several AA concert shirts for other bands, and the sizes are not uniform at all. I'm told it depends on when and where it was manufactured (and that they switched again recently… For instance I have a Sarah Fimm shirt that is a L, because although I think I'm an XL, I'd bought a bigger one before this year and it's only fit for doing some sort of '80s batcave dancing! I had a premonition it would be big even in a size smaller and I'm yep, still seriously swimming in it when it's on. Conversely, I bought two shirts from another show (different band) and the largest they had (XL) makes me feel like I'm serving my boobs on a platter every time I wear them! 

TMI, sorry.Embarassed But, you know, as much as I want to share my musical tastes with like-minded people, I don't want to constantly be saying, "Hey Popeye! My like-mind is up here!"

So what are the OkGo shirts like lately? Nineteenth century nightgowns, or Twenty-first century tube tops?

I have two shirts and they fit completely different.

The black shirt with splatters is cotton and fits me true to size. I also have the Spring Tour shirt (which I'm wearing at this moment). It's a blend and fits more clingy and is also more stretchy. The night I bought it they were sold out of my size so I went with one size larger. Since it's a clingier material I'm not swimming in it but there's quite a bit of extra fabric and it's a little longer than I'd like. I probably would have been happier with the smaller (my actual size) shirt.

As far as "serving boobs on a platter" I can't say, since I was not blessed with a large chest (or really much of a chest at all).

• Thanks for the information. I'm planning on giving myself OKGoodness for my birthday, since I was unable to see any shows in my area for both of the last tours (I've never actually been to an actual OKGo showSurprised but not for lack of trying).

As far as body-part-platters go, I should clarify that part of this issue with those particular shirts is their resemblence to shrink wrap more than it is my measurments. The combination of the extra-clinginess with proper cantilevering technology can be too much for your average concert Tee, apparently.