In this Discussion

ok go in facebook statuses

edited November -1 in OK Go
i can't sleep so I'm going to write this-has anyone ever referenced ok go in any of thier facebook statuses? last week i mentioned sumthing about them, along the lines of, 'i want their autograpghs' and there was another 1 i did the week before, 'Emily is far too excited about ok go' lol

Comments

• I do it all the time now. Be careful, it's got the potential to become filthy habit!Wink

No, really, I do, but it's usually in concert with posting links as well. Except for the other day when I posted about the Oprah, Damian and PeeWee dream I had.

My Twitter on the other hand... 80% OK Go. Embarassed

• lol cool :) yeah i wrote my status the other week as ,'Emily loves ok go and wants to meet them and hug them and kiss them', so mine are quite sweet
  • I thought this was to complain about their updates coming in doubles ... Nevermind hahahaha
  • I was really bad with OK Go ref in the couple weeks after I saw them for the first time back in April. But I still throw in a pun on their name every once in a while to keep my friends amused, ie "OK, I'm GOing to be happy when it's finally Friday!" and the like.  Laugh