In this Discussion

Motivational Posters

Comments

• Okay, I saw this thread and HAD to do a couple.

• WooHoo! Love 'em!
  • NOW the ideas are flowing! Laugh

• The Star Wars one!!!  Hahaha

They're all great!  Thanks for resurrecting this thread.  I needed the laughs.Laugh

And on the 'Lasers can't get any cooler' one, do you see that blob of something that Damian is stepping on?  My sweater.  And no, I will never wash it.

• How did your sweater get so far back on stage??
  • i love all these pictures-especially that 'explanation' one where dami and timmy are stuck together lol keep up the good work huns, i love love love them!!!!!
  • violetchaos364 said:

NOW the ideas are flowing! Laugh

Love this one! I may have to print that out.

Another one that would be great just has the word "Fuck" on it. And some sort of smaller joke. But yeah. That makes little to no sense.

• Idea credit: Christel.

I'm going to have to stop talking to her, else I won't come up with any more myself!

• Amber was kind enough to make more Motivational Posters during our chat this morning (these were actually ideas I had about this photo before our chat, unlike the 2 above that came directly out of our conversations). Thanks for indulging my captions, Amber. :) And this photo originally came from OKGOCentral. It's here somewhere in it's original form.

funny pictures
  • This was the first thought I had when I saw this picture (OK, not the first thought, but the first PG poster thought).

funny pictures

Edit: Man, I must be loopy. Grammatical errors in posts I can't fix irritate me, especially when it's all my fault!

• ChristelAdina said:

Amber was kind enough to make more Motivational Posters during our chat this morning (these were actually ideas I had about this photo before our chat, unlike the 2 above that came directly out of our conversations). Thanks for indulging my captions, Amber. :) And this photo originally came from OKGOCentral. It's here somewhere in it's original form.

Believe I good team we make.

• soccerkeeper6 said:
    THE STARE

True dat!

• Aleatory said:

Okay, I saw this thread and HAD to do a couple.

That pic is the most psychedelic I've seen of all the psychedelic confetti shots - excellent find for the LSD caption!

• RUST = BAD by soccerkeeper6 Add to Favorites

Rate This

RUST = BAD

It's not the greatest, but I just love that picture of Rusty and this was all I could come up with.

• Wow, his sideburns look really red there! Excellent pic choice! (And, gosh he looks good with a bit of length with his hair - not that he doesn't look good with shorter hair.)

Wow, all the boys are eye candy! (lucky us!)

• OKGO

Why doesn't this show up clearly when I post it here? :(

• I thought I'd try and make one.

Kudos to Rachel for the idea

• I am addicted to making these!

DAMIAN KULASH

PAINTBALL