In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• That is a fantastic photo.
  • squashedbanana said:

Hey Aleatory, have you fixed the problem yet?

Anyway, the real reason why I'm posting

http://farm5.static.flickr.com.....633f_b.jpg

All kinds of epic

Hellllooooooooo new desktop!  Good one Jadey!

• Forgive me, but Damian looks like a mime waiting for a nice breeze.
  • I did street mime in college. Wore solid black, tho.
  • Well, I was going to upload photos people in Corvallis. Seems I can't. Too bad. Yell

• Yay for 3D glasses :)
    (this reminds me of a scene in Big Bang Theory)
  • Just saw this on one of my favorite websites:

http://learnfrommyfail.com/2010/07/15/fail-story-lfmf-learn-from-ouchs-fail-2/#comments

Wise advice indeed.

• squashedbanana said:
    Yay for 3D glasses :)

It does remind a Big Bang Theory for the sheer fact that this is Nerd at its best... 

• BeverlEy said:

Just saw this on one of my favorite websites:

http://learnfrommyfail.com/2010/07/15/fail-story-lfmf-learn-from-ouchs-fail-2/#comments

Wise advice indeed.

I like the commenter who says, "What's OK Go?" 

Ah, n00bs.

• BeverlEy said:

Just saw this on one of my favorite websites:

Wise advice indeed.

I like the commenter who says, "What's OK Go?" 

Ah, n00bs.

• squashedbanana said:

Hey Aleatory, have you fixed the problem yet?

Anyway, the real reason why I'm posting

http://farm5.static.flickr.com.....633f_b.jpg

All kinds of epic

I guess I did, I think I posted the pic over in the Damian is Hot! thread. Somewhere on this page.

Erg, 22. So close.

EDIT: Also, why doesn't Damian update the OK Go From The Road tumblr anymore? He stopped two days before the Portland show. Ugh.

• nalunas said:

squashedbanana said:

It does remind a Big Bang Theory for the sheer fact that this is Nerd at its best... 

So nerdy.  But I love nerds.

And sorry, this doesn't really go here but...

YKYOW:  you're looking at the guys wearing goofy 3D glasses and still thinking, "OMG, they're so cute."

• Snack_Cakes said:
    nalunas said:

squashedbanana said:

So nerdy.  But I love nerds.

And sorry, this doesn't really go here but...

YKYOW:  you're looking at the guys wearing goofy 3D glasses and still thinking, "OMG, they're so cute."

You could add that to the Love List if you change the wording a bit.

• I really have no idea where to post this, so I figured I'd put it here.

I was weeding today (fun, fun) and listening to my iPod as I usually do, when Needing/Getting came up. During the "When, why not now, why not me" part, there's the sounds of a party or something and around 4:20 ish, you can hear part of It's A Disaster (the 'it's an incredible mess' part) and then later you can hear "YEAH IT'S ALL WE GOT!"

If you're listening to it on headphones, it kind of switches sides as it goes along, so it's hard to hear if you're not looking for it.

Just thought I'd throw that out there, idk if anyone's mentioned it yet. Kind of an interesting tidbit.

• Aleatory said:

I really have no idea where to post this, so I figured I'd put it here.

I was weeding today (fun, fun) and listening to my iPod as I usually do, when Needing/Getting came up. During the "When, why not now, why not me" part, there's the sounds of a party or something and around 4:20 ish, you can hear part of It's A Disaster (the 'it's an incredible mess' part) and then later you can hear "YEAH IT'S ALL WE GOT!"

If you're listening to it on headphones, it kind of switches sides as it goes along, so it's hard to hear if you're not looking for it.

Just thought I'd throw that out there, idk if anyone's mentioned it yet. Kind of an interesting tidbit.

Yeah, I heard that too. Only OK Go is creative enough to put their song within another one of their songs.

• So, this Filler article, "Mr. Kulash Goes to Washington", has lovely photos. I'm not finished reading it, because I cannot get past the mistakes in the first three paragraphs (It sucks to be the writer/editor in my head sometimes...you know, the one who is actually a good writer and a conscientious editor, but who doesn't get paid or get to do articles like this), but the photos are fun.

• Wow, someone didn't do their homework or at least get a fact checker O.o

But yeah that's a good set of photos. Jeez, they always look good in photoshoots...too good.

However the trousers rolled up over the ankles is Tim's look (Tim looked swanky in one of them :D)

Also, because of the title...I can't get the thought of Damian being my teacher out of my head now, not a bad thing though, Damian would be an epic teacher.

• squashedbanana said:

Wow, someone didn't do their homework or at least get a fact checker O.o

But yeah that's a good set of photos. Jeez, they always look good in photoshoots…too good.

However the trousers rolled up over the ankles is Tim's look (Tim looked swanky in one of them :D )

Also, because of the title…I can't get the thought of Damian being my teacher out of my head now, not a bad thing though, Damian would be an epic teacher.

I'd never skip classes again!

Yeah, it's not just fact-checking, but bad grammar, typos, misspellings and entire phrases gone missing. Reading it actually stressed me out…I know that's weird, but I'm having a persecuted sort of day. I want a cigarette, and I quit smoking 9 years ago. 

Re: the ankles. My first thought was, "Wait. No Awesome Socks???"

EDIT: Second thought was, "OK Go is en pointe!" Third thought was wondering if Tim, Dan and Andy were wondering why the fuck they were there for the photo shoot given the article's title and the fact that the interview was with Damian (and the writer's descriptions were all about Damian). I mean, I'd have put one of the single shots of D behind that headline, saved the group shot for elsewhere.

Yes. I'm having an attack of Unnecessary Opinion Dissemination. Take cover. ;)

• ChristelAdina said:

So, this Filler article, "Mr. Kulash Goes to Washington", has lovely photos. I'm not finished reading it, because I cannot get past the mistakes in the first three paragraphs (It sucks to be the writer/editor in my head sometimes...you know, the one who is actually a good writer and a conscientious editor, but who doesn't get paid or get to do articles like this), but the photos are fun.

Those pictures are beautiful!

And Damian with the glasses!  (Remember, I've got this thing for glasses.)  I'd better end this post before I go all fangirly.

• Oh. My. GAWD.

I'm sorry, but did anyone else see those pictures of Damian in the glasses and think of David Tennant?  Because I sure as heck did.

And now I'd better do like Debbie did and stop before I get too fangirly.

Just to say, the article was embarrassingly bad, grammar, spelling, and fact check-wise.  Capital Hill?  Oy.