In this Discussion

You Rock, Dan!

Comments

• squashedbanana said:

So beautiful on so many levels!

• That pic is made of SO much Epic Dan Win! He's enjoying the music, methinks.
  • DJRose said:

Dan interview time!

http://pffffft.com/ok-go-video-for-end-love

I still don't know how he didn't just bust up when Animal got all up in his face. Great interview!

• I got to meet Dan in May, and he may be the nicest guy I've ever met. I drove to the hotel where the guys were staying and picked them up for a private workshop they were doing with my music program (because they didn't have a car) and Dan couldn't go because he does his own drum checks, but we talked for a while and took pictures while he was waiting for his cab. The best part is that he actually made his cab wait so we could finish our conversation. Then, after the show, he came down to the front of the stage where I was and, after fending off a crazy drunk fan next to me, handed me his drumstick. I was so elated that he actually recognized me from that five minutes. So, so nice.

EDIT: I think he was wearing the exact blue plaid outfit from that pic up there. :)

Edit numero dos: I always call him "Dapper Dan" in my head. That or "Dan the Man." But I guess his official name is Danimal now.

• squashedbanana said:
    From here

Spy eyes!

• samanferr! said:
    squashedbanana said:
    From here

Spy eyes!

"Crash, you will crash when I tell you to. Cowbell, I'm watching you."

• Aleatory said:
    samanferr! said:
    squashedbanana said:
    From here

Spy eyes!

"Crash, you will crash when I tell you to. Cowbell, I'm watching you."

:) THIS was today's "Christel-spits-her-coffee-comment". Possibly because I was just writing about that very cowbell, but anyway... Thanks for my further amusement.

• hehehe soo sexy

• A few hours early in the US, but it is today in Italy!

• Amber beat me to it, but that's ok, her picture is all awesomeness. Laugh I second its screaming greeting. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN!

• Happy Birthday, Dan - one of my favourite top athletes!

• DrZoops said:

Happy Birthday, Dan - one of my favourite top athletes!

I love that article, it lets me pretend that playing Rock Band is equivalent to actual cardio.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Mr. Konopka.  I think you're superfab.

• Happy Birthday, Dan!

May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN!