In this Discussion

Boardie Titles

edited November -1 in General Discussion

I was just thinking...since most of the original boardies are inactive right now, I thought maybe we could give everyone a title. Like Jade could be the Picture Ninja, because she always finds pictures and good stuff like that.

I don't know, maybe it's dumb. Early morning ramblings of someone who may or may not have food poisoning. If only I could look as good as Dami with food poisoning.

Comments

• Haha!! I JUST commented on your status line about looking as good as DK with the food poisoning!

I have to think of a cool title for myself. =D

• I like the idea. Jade is totally the picture ninja.

I'm sorry you're sick.

• is it cool if i slef proclaim myself the ninja of nonsense?!?
  • darbie_starpower said:is it cool if i slef proclaim myself the ninja of nonsense?!?

I like that.  Be really sure, though, because it might stick...

• really hate it when i make typing errors and don't notice them til someone has quoted me and i can't edit anymore... self, not slef... though i'm completely cool with ninja of nonsense sticking...
  • darbie_starpower said:really hate it when i make typing errors and don't notice them til someone has quoted me and i can't edit anymore… self, not slef… though i'm completely cool with ninja of nonsense sticking…

I suggest you embrace it, and spell it "yourslef", you are the ninja of nonsense after all :P

• I'm down with being the Picture Ninja..it's catchy :P
  • squashedbanana said:I'm down with being the Picture Ninja..it's catchy :P

Okay, now you should put it in your sig or something!