In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Sunnyside said: "Oh My" is about all the words I can muster when I see it too. Does he remind anyone else of a young James Spader in this photo?

Indeed he does..yes indeedy. White Palace. Although Damian totally out-hots James Spader obvs.

OH-FUCKING-MY! Surprised MY MY MY MY MY Embarassed

• I've always had a thing for guys in glasses. But this? Holy crap, I nearly hyperventilated.
  • I know that summer = hot weather,  and the guys have been playing a lot of festivals but DAMN I am really wanting to see Damian on stage in a nice dark suit again. Can I get an A-A-AMEN?

: 9

• A-A-AMEN!

(a suit in general would be just fine for me...but dark suits are nicer :D)

• Photo by Katzevogel. This is for Amber. Because there's BELLY!!!

• Is that Philly or Providence?
  • DJRose said:Is that Philly or Providence?

That's Philly. At least I'm pretty sure it's Philly based on some pics tagged OK Go on FB.

Also, could people start linking back to where pictures are found instead of just saying who took it? Just sayin'.

• That one was at Katzevogel's Tumblr. http://katzevogel.tumblr.com

And, yeah, Philly.

• ChristelAdina said:

Photo by Katzevogel. This is for Amber. Because there's BELLY!!!

BELLY!  Laugh  ZERBERT TIME!

And, no worries, I got theess! : http://katzevogel.tumblr.com/

• By Kate Yang-Nikodym. flickr set HERE.

She calls this one Dreamian...

• ChristelAdina said:

By Kate Yang-Nikodym. flickr set HERE.

He Looks soo adorable but at  the same time soo sexy

• ChristelAdina said:

He still looks like a mime to me.

• ChristelAdina said:

She calls this one Dreamian…

He would rock it as a mime, but for the no speaking thing. He's all tall and wiry. He has basically a hour and a half workout every concert night, so he's got stamina. He can dance, so he has at least some control of movement. He has an expressive face. He would just need some movement training (and I would say duct tape, but then we couldn't see his expressive mouth) and BAMM! Mime!

(edit) How could I forget the flexibility, balance and leg strength, as evidenced by the Power Stance?

Haha! Horror of horrors! But, I do love this shirt. LaughLaugh

• bullshituous said:

I know that summer = hot weather,  and the guys have been playing a lot of festivals but DAMN I am really wanting to see Damian on stage in a nice dark suit again. Can I get an A-A-AMEN?

: 9

What I find hilarious about this post is that I remember a few years back when all the boardies were jealous of the people who got to see them in the "t-shirt and jeans" days.  Sigh.  I feel old.

• What I find hilarious about this post is that I remember a few years back when all the boardies were jealous of the people who got to see them in the "t-shirt and jeans" days.  Sigh.  I feel old.

YES! I remember that! And I remember seeing this EXCELLENT photo of Damian off stage in a t-shirt and jeans, talking on his cell and just looking so smoking hot and I was thinking it would be awesome to see him do a show that way.

But now I have such fond memories of nighttime shows in dark clubs in dark suits that it is the very thing I am wishing for again. It would be a bonus if said show would be in bumblefuck Iowa or something, in some tiny hole in the wall. Those shows are THE BEST!! *Swoon*

• beckysioux said:
    ChristelAdina said:

That's one heck of a mime! If only all mimes could look that way.Embarassed

Edit: I changed it to heck; I don't feel like swearing tonight, even though it isn't that bad considering Damian's choice of words.

• soccerkeeper6 said:
    beckysioux said:
    ChristelAdina said:

That's one heck of a mime! If only all mimes could look that way.Embarassed

I agree. More mimes should look like this. Not just because I spent my break last night putting "mime makeup" on this photo... it looked awful. Not awfsome, just full on awful.  Mimes should all look like Damian. I'd put more change in their hats if they did.

• rinwonderland said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/m.....719653621/

amazing!

Does anyone know what is written on his arm? I can't even tell if it's letters or numbers...or both?