In this Discussion

White Knuckles Band Vid thread

Comments

• Great finds, Jade, and now I'm confused.  Did he say Last Leaf??  Are they debuting two videos this month, or is someone confused (mostly me)?  Also, Damian's "Foxy Lady" t-shirt made me laugh out loud every time I saw it.  And yay for lots of Dan screen-time!
  • autumnraina said:Great finds, Jade, and now I'm confused.  Did he say Last Leaf??  Are they debuting two videos this month, or is someone confused (mostly me)?  Also, Damian's "Foxy Lady" t-shirt made me laugh out loud every time I saw it.  And yay for lots of Dan screen-time!

I'm not sure, I watched it just after I posted it here. I think this one is just directly related to Last Leaf. Great videos though.

Fav bit= Dan singing :P

(And I'm pretty sure Amber will appreciate the exposed belly of Damian :D )

Oh and the bottom video I posted is the first part of a series of 5 videos so :D

• Woaah…. Last Leaf is in progress!! And of course White Knuckles!! Now I'm freaking excited about the videos!

Thanks for sharing that, Jade. You always find the things no one else can find! How did you do that? :)

• PinkMuffin said:

Woaah…. Last Leaf is in progress!! And of course White Knuckles!! Now I'm freaking excited about the videos!

Thanks for sharing that, Jade. You always find the things no one else can find! How did you do that? :)

Hehe *blushes*

Well on the first link that Rachel posted there's a bit that says:

'All videos, including the trailer and the upcoming music video, can be viewed on http://www.cre8yourworld.com.'

Clicked the link and hi-dee-hi ~ the videos are there ^.^

If I tell you how I find everything else...a black hole will form in space and come for us O.O

• Ah, I see Tim with bread! Does this mean the whole LL/Toast thing is actually going to happen????
  • squashedbanana said:
      And yay for lots of Dan screen-time!

Fav bit= Dan singing :P

(And I'm pretty sure Amber will appreciate the exposed belly of Damian :D )

YES! Lots of DAN! Win!

And, oh my, I'm getting a rep with the belly shots. Make a couple comments...  Wink

• The first part we knew. The second and third, probably not so much.

"The band will premiere the video for its single “White Knuckles” on Sept. 20 on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and perform later that day on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. In customary OK Go fashion, the “White Knuckles” video was filmed in one continuous shot."

From here.

• Last night I asked Damian about the video that premiere monday, and asked if it was for the Last Leaf, because that's what he said in the Samsung video, so he said, no, not yet, and then I said so it's for White Knukles, ad he replied, yep, White Knukles next Monday, and Last Leaf in about a month. He said it, and he wasn't drunk...
  • nalunas said:
    He said it, and he wasn't drunk...

ROFL!!! LaughLaugh

• OH!! We are going to have lots of visitors tomorrow here at the boards!!

I see that TEAM PARACADUTE (arms raised!) has re-decorated a bit!

Should we dust something?

• We should line up in an orderly fashion for a Boardie roll call and introduce ourselves, like the von Trapp children.

Later, we can sing "My Favorite Things" with OK Go lyrics.

Neckties on Aross and red velvet cupcakes

LED jackets and videos in one take

Leather & fur-covered laser six strings

These are a few of our favorite things

Bright color stage suits and confetti canons

Treadmills and hand bells and pictures that Dan's in

Fan art and Lego, Rube Goldberg Machines

You Tube announcements when Bunny wriggles

Calling Tim "P'Ounce" – inappropriate giggles

Orange Bill the goose pulling focus with wings

Remixes, zombies, vernaKulash wordplay

Raising our arms to shout "Paracadute!"

The smirks and the smiles as Damian sings

When the dogs bark

On old podcasts

Or we play OH NO

It reminds us that lots of our favorite things

Exist thanks to OK Go!

(I am silly, going on ReDonkeyKong)

EDITED: I tried posting this earlier, but it kept telling me math was wrong [7 + 2 has always been equal to 9 before, but not tonight for some reason]. So I lost the first version, because I thought of it off the top of my head and didn't write or save it anywhere. I also lost some of the second version [I swear, I can add! Someone else needs to check their work, not me]. Logging out, clearing everything and starting over, it let me do math AND save the post. However, it resulted in the inferior third-generation silliness you now see. :(   And, yes, I do have other verses…but I don't think they are suited for the new visitors we may have post-Ellen ;)

• Video is great.

Favorite parts: When they fit the pots inside each other (yes, I'm a dork that loves getting things organized in fast pace), Spotting Bunny Carlos, rotating chairs (I need someone to come to my office and do that, I do have too chairs here :P), Andy tripping :P

• OMG after my post the board became blue Surprised
  • 1. Bunny!

2. The goat!

I'm so happy that the video premiered on Ellen's website, too. Her show doesn't come on until 5 here.

And Christel, I love your favorite things. Smile

This has been a great Monday, but now I have to stop playing and get to work. (After I watch the video one more time.)

• I'm am so glad that out of all the mornings, I opened my laptop today.  This video is so adoreable!
  • The video has made me SOOOO happy today! Ok Go and doggies... so much happiness! Kiss

LOVE Rusty and the goat! Laugh

• JennyHP said:

The video has made me SOOOO happy today! Ok Go and doggies... so much happiness! Kiss

LOVE Rusty and the goat! Laugh

TRUE!!!

But you must say "LOVE Rusty tripping and the goat" :p

And just now I saw my quote about Damian not being drunk... I LOLed at it... I make myself laugh, geez

• Oh...my gosh that was one epic video!

I do too love Rusty tripping and the goat part :D

• SQUEEE!  I love having a place to go and gush about OK Go, especially after seeing a fresh new video from them!  

Christel, your song made me laugh out loud so much!  Thanks for persevering in your posting.

i'm so glad I was watching the new video in an empty house, as I screamed "It's BUNNY!" on first sighting, and then spent the rest of the time squealing and laughing.  I love in a couple of places where all the people and dogs appear to be watching the same thing off camera, like they are all trained to follow the ball and then after the camera is off they will all get a treat. :)