In this Discussion

VMBs

Comments

• violetchaos364 said:
    autumnraina said:

Ok, so FIRST I want to say that I SWEAR I was not staring really hard at Damian's crotch, really, I wasn't.  And second, so, um, has Damian already split the inside seam of his new suit, a few inches below crotch level?  It looks like a split to me.  You know, in, er, casual glancing and all.  *cough**blush**cough*

ETA: I'm talking about in the pic of the four of them in the new suits.  As a desktop background, the picture is pretty big and it's easier to see more detail.  I swear, I was admiring the cut of the suits, and noticing the difference in the length of the coats, and the odd bunching of Damian's trousers, and, the, maybe split.  Probably I need more sleep and less obsessing. :)

Okay, one, I hate you a little bit because I DON'T need more encouragement to look… ahem… there. (Did you see the fraking performance!?! Dude!)

Second, I'm kidding about the hate thingy. Wink

Third, I think it's the way the fabric is laying or something. Check out this pic of the "odd bunching"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/b.....417216742/

OH, I just thought – maybe there is a bit of tailoring going on down there – so Damian doesn't ACTUALLY split his pants this time. You know, professional Power Stance ™ essentials.

I'm going to stop looking and thinking about this bit of "tailoring" and "odd bunching" now.

I'm going to go tell my husband that he is the most wonderful man in the world. (which he IS, btw!)

I have been officially referring to the "Safety Pleat" since those pictures surfaced.

I will not apologize for whatever part I may have played in encouraging enlargement of seam areas and pocket contents. You guys are just as bad :P You'd be talking about this even if I wasn't also doing so. 

Raina is right about the other lovely side effect of this tailor's work, though. ;)

• ChristelAdina said:

I have been officially referring to the "Safety Pleat" since those pictures surfaced.

I will not apologize for whatever part I may have played in encouraging enlargement of seam areas and pocket contents. You guys are just as bad :P You'd be talking about this even if I wasn't also doing so. 

Raina is right about the other lovely side effect of this tailor's work, though. ;)

Safetly pleat! LOL!

Of course you shouldn't apologize.Laugh And of course we would. Wink

But, you had to write the word "enlargement," didn't you?  Embarassed

Regarding the other lovely side effect... gaafhfff *is ded*

• violetchaos364 said:
    ChristelAdina said:

But, you had to write the word "enlargement," didn't you?  Embarassed

I wrote it just for you Amber. ;)

• His trousers aren't split here

:D

• Yay!  Definitive proof of tough seams!  Also, yellow socks!  Beautiful picture, thanks Jade, for posting.
  • Guys, found this set of pictures from the concert last friday in São Paulo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dodalobo/sets/72157624984639962/

• I'm not understanding how to embed videos here.

A woman just messaged me on FB as she saw a comment I made on the boys' fan page about going to the 10/10 concert. She's from the Chicago area, too. I asked if she was a boardie and she replied, "I've kept myself away from the boards because I know I would never get anything done at work if I got sucked in over there! LOL!"

Whatever would give her that impression? Wink

In any case, she gave me this link, and hear it is. Damian is talking to a few people before the boys' walking and playing on the street. Apparently there was some alcohol at the after party.

• DJRose said:

LOL, my favorite shot is this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/p.....786653127/

Oh dear... I had to come out of lurkdom to proclaim this to be my favorite too!! OH MY! SurprisedSurprisedSurprised

• violetchaos364 said:

I'm not understanding how to embed videos here.

A woman just messaged me on FB as she saw a comment I made on the boys' fan page about going to the 10/10 concert. She's from the Chicago area, too. I asked if she was a boardie and she replied, "I've kept myself away from the boards because I know I would never get anything done at work if I got sucked in over there! LOL!"

Whatever would give her that impression? Wink

In any case, she gave me this link, and hear it is. Damian is talking to a few people before the boys' walking and playing on the street. Apparently there was some alcohol at the after party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....5uCs5cCVuk

Well darnit Amber, now you totally outed me! Surprised

• JennyHP said:
    Well darnit Amber, now you totally outed me! Surprised

Welcome to the Dark Side. We have red velvet cupcakes and things make with pumpkin.

• violetchaos364 said:
    JennyHP said: Well darnit Amber, now you totally outed me! Surprised

Welcome to the Dark Side. We have red velvet cupcakes and things make with pumpkin.

And Lego sets....don't forget the Lego sets :D

• I was going to embed it for you Amber (and Jenny HP! Welcome!), but neither of the ways I usually use here are working today. I will try again… AHA! Tada! (I used special magical powers, apparently)

I actually made the pumpkin red velvet cupcakes (they are gluten-free), there seems to be a consistensy issue, but they taste good anyway. ;)  

I just love how ARoss is casually leaning in the background. THAT's the way to do it! Make the VMB hangover look like intentional James-Dean-cool!

• ChristelAdina said:

I was going to embed it for you Amber (and Jenny HP! Welcome!), but neither of the ways I usually use here are working today. I will try again… AHA! Tada! (I used special magical powers, apparently)

I actually made the pumpkin red velvet cupcakes (they are gluten-free), there seems to be a consistensy issue, but they taste good anyway. ;)

Hi Christel! Remember me?

What's the story with the pumpkin red velvet cupcakes?? That's a weird combo…

I brought my own lego sets… lots of Stars Wars related ones. Laugh No Taj Mahal, tho. ;)

• Yes, Jenny I do (lovely smile)! I don't actually know all of the pumpkin and velvet stuff (has to do with fans baking for Tim I think), but I do a lot of cooking with pumpkin, and I enjoy a good red velvet cake, so I said that. Red Velvet doesn't actually work with pumpkin...I mean, it does, but the final product is not really red velvet...

Yay for Lego sets! Wink

• They all looked very tired after the concert in São Paulo,w hich was the night after the VMB, but I think tey also have magic powers, because they rocked!

I'm still kicking myself for not knowing about the Metropolis thing, I would go stalking, non-creepy way 

• I was at the VMB's, Sao Paulo concert and Porto Alegre concert :D

I'm SO tired right now, but i would do it all over again for sure.

At the Sao Paulo concert Damian played It's tough to have a crush because me and my friends made a sign asking for it, and at the Porto Alegre concert Damian called us to go on stage to dance Million ways.

srsy, best weekend ever.

I have videos and pictures, will upload later. The picture at the bottom is from the moment that my friends and I went to the stage at the Porto alegre concert.

• JennyHP said:
    ChristelAdina said:

I was going to embed it for you Amber (and Jenny HP! Welcome!), but neither of the ways I usually use here are working today. I will try again… AHA! Tada! (I used special magical powers, apparently)

Hi Christel! Remember me?

What's the story with the pumpkin red velvet cupcakes?? That's a weird combo…

I brought my own lego sets… lots of Stars Wars related ones. Laugh No Taj Mahal, tho. ;)

Hi Jenny,

Tim mentioned that he liked Red Velvet cupcakes in the Gigwise online chat back in December (my lurker days). Becky and I gave some to him in Tampa and other Boardies/fans have given him some as well.

The pumpkin is unrelated. Although I've been told that Andy used to like pumpkin stuff, but got sick of it after receiving too many pumpkin related gifts. Old School Boardies would have the correct info.

Hi Chris,

What an amazing weekend! VMB's, It's Tough To Have a Crush, and a stage invite?! WOW!

• Snack_Cakes said:

Hi Chris,

What an amazing weekend! VMB's, It's Tough To Have a Crush, and a stage invite?! WOW!

I know, if i didn't had any videos I would still think that all was a great great dream *-*

Here's the video of Damian playing It's tough to have a crush @Sao Paulo

• Chris, that's brilliant. I keep watching the cute forgetting the words part. :)

In the photo (of the dancing), which are you? It's a dark picture and hard to tell. Is there video of your friends doing the dance?

• YEAH more video! WHAT an awesome week you had, Chris! THX so much for vid and pics!

When I first met the boardies AND the boys last April - my mind was so blown, I really NEEDED those pics that were taken!

I knew about Tim and red velvet cake, but all I knew about pumpkin stuff was that it was related to Andy somehow. Old School Boardies? (old, like, what, seven years is old? Laugh) Fill in deets?

Wow, JennyHP, some "lurker" you are, you wit' da gif icon thingy and 10 posts! Laugh