In this Discussion

New Merch?

Comments

• I got the new keychain in the mail today.  It's really heavy, sexy, and shiny.  A legit bottle opener as well.

I also finally bought one of those lighters, and the order label was put directly on the front of it right across the logo.  So despite peeling it off as carefully as possible, there was glue residue all over it.  Got most of it off.

Both are pretty sweet.  Utterly pointless because I have tons of lighters and keychains, but still worth it. 

• samanferr! said:

I also finally bought one of those lighters, and the order label was put directly on the front of it right across the logo.  So despite peeling it off as carefully as possible, there was glue residue all over it.  Got most of it off.

Not trying to be pun-y, but you could probably get the rest of the glue-y stuff off with lighter fluid.

Did your keychain come in a little bubble-wrap baggie? All my bubbles were already popped. I felt so gypped.

• Well my entire package was small so it came in a shipping envelope with bubbles on the inside, which were unpoppable.  Now I feel gyped haha.
  • My Spring Tour USB came today.  The happy cannot be contained!  Has anyone else's arrived?  The Greetings video was worth it alone.

BECAUSE IT IS!

• Yes!  I got my Spring Tour USB and spent a lot of time jumping up and down with excitement!  So much love, so much WIN!
  • I think I'm going to cave an buy it.  Dammit! 
  • samanferr! said:I think I'm going to cave an buy it.  Dammit! 

I feel the same way…but I don't have a credit card yet

Edit: Mum tried to buy it but there was an error :/
  • There's some new stuff up in the Store. Like, signed ping pong balls and paper airplanes from the TTSP RGM video.

Heh, they signed their balls.

• beckysioux said:

Heh, they signed their balls.

I like you lol

• Attention!

New stuff in the store!

• squashedbanana said:

Attention!

New stuff in the store!

I know!! Man, I want to get three of the doggie collars... but I don't need three downloads too! Frown

• JennyHP said:
    squashedbanana said:

Attention!

New stuff in the store!

I know!! Man, I want to get three of the doggie collars... but I don't need three downloads too! Frown

I really want the Extra Nice Edition but I can hear my mum's voice in my head saying "Why would you want the same album again?!" and other sorts of crap.

(BTW it took me 4 times to type 'really' properly because I'm so excited)

• squashedbanana said:
    JennyHP said:
    squashedbanana said:

Attention!

New stuff in the store!

I know!! Man, I want to get three of the doggie collars… but I don't need three downloads too! Frown

I really want the Extra Nice Edition but I can hear my mum's voice in my head saying "Why would you want the same album again?!" and other sorts of crap.

(BTW it took me 4 times to type 'really' properly because I'm so excited)

I'm so excited that I posted an empty message...  :o/

Hey, if I buy a couple extra collars, you can have one of my Extra Nice Editions!  :)

• The Extra Nice Edition is the most excellent thing they did, considering I regret myself from buying only the MP3, I always buy the CD. I don't know what was I thinking... So I'm totally buying this.
  • nalunas said:The Extra Nice Edition is the most excellent thing they did, considering I regret myself from buying only the MP3, I always buy the CD. I don't know what was I thinking… So I'm totally buying this.

Same here.  I'm trying to not buy full albums on iTunes anymore; having the real thing in you hands feels so much more awesome.  If CD money magically appears, I am defiantly buying this.

• soccerkeeper6 said:
    nalunas said:The Extra Nice Edition is the most excellent thing they did, considering I regret myself from buying only the MP3, I always buy the CD. I don't know what was I thinking… So I'm totally buying this.

Same here.  I'm trying to not buy full albums on iTunes anymore; having the real thing in you hands feels so much more awesome.  If CD money magically appears, I am defiantly buying this.

Defiantly? Who are you defying by buying the Extra Nice edition?

Sorry. Typo, I know. Just had to do it.

• Ha, thanks for catching that actually, I'm a terrible speller so it's good for people to point it out to me ( but this time it was just a stupid mistake). I can't believe I missed that though, I even edited my post because of another error!

I'm so lame.Smile

Edit:

Crap, I even had a typo in this.  What is my problem?

• Jenny, you really don't have to :)

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find it in HMV when it releases in the UK, either that or I wait till christmas/birthday ^.^

• I need a trash can, but right now I can't affort that pretty white trash bin, only if would come with a physical cd :(
  • nalunas said:I need a trash can, but right now I can't affort that pretty white trash bin, only if would come with a physical cd :(

I emailed info@okgo.net and asked them if they would make it possible to buy a dog collar and physical CD.  They said they'd do what they could to make it happen.  Try emailing them too, maybe?