In this Discussion

New Merch?

13»

Comments

• Not sure about the bins, but my email also got a reply re: collars and CDs. I think there was a mistake in the lists of what the Ultimate package included anyway (I think that was supposed to have a physical CD all along). Now they just need the Not-Quite-As-Ultimate bundles to include the CD and we'll be set. :)
  • squashedbanana said:

Jenny, you really don't have to :)

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find it in HMV when it releases in the UK, either that or I wait till christmas/birthday ^.^

Yeah, well, my hubs looked at me like I was insane when I said I wanted to spend $35 each for three collars. :lol: Maybe I'll just buy one... for him! Confused

When I win the lottery, I'll send you one. Deal? Laugh

• DJRose said:
    nalunas said:I need a trash can, but right now I can't affort that pretty white trash bin, only if would come with a physical cd :(

I emailed info@okgo.net and asked them if they would make it possible to buy a dog collar and physical CD.  They said they'd do what they could to make it happen.  Try emailing them too, maybe?

I thought about this, but right now, I can't spend that much cash in a trash bin Cry

I just finish renewing my office so I have tons of things to pay... priorities sucks sometimes

• JennyHP said:
    Yeah, well, my hubs looked at me like I was insane when I said I wanted to spend $35 each for three collars. :lol: Maybe I'll just buy one... for him! Confused

When I win the lottery, I'll send you one. Deal? Laugh

Haha, I can just imagine a person holding onto a leash that's connected to another person with a dog collar (I'm saying 'person' because I don't know what you or your husband look like :P)

Well...OK deal :D

• Oooh Lookie Lookie!

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/grammy-ok-go

So, pros about this iPhone/iPod Touch skin/case bundle:

1) Designed by OK Go.

2) Proceeds go to help music education (through the Grammy foundation)

3) I don't have to wait for Merch Direct to send it.

New iPhone case for me! :-D 
  • DJRose said:

Oooh Lookie Lookie!

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/grammy-ok-go

So, pros about this iPhone/iPod Touch skin/case bundle:

1) Designed by OK Go.

2) Proceeds go to help music education (through the Grammy foundation)

3) I don't have to wait for Merch Direct to send it.

New iPhone case for me! :-D 

HAHAHA, first reaction when I read it there 'support the grammy foundation' I was like

NOOOO GRAMMY'S THOSE BITCHEZ DIDN'T NOMINATE THIS TOO SHALL PASS DIE DIE DIE

but then I came to reason that was not it so, yeah. I'd totally buy it. If I had an Iphone. 

Geez, if I go past an iPlace that has it I'll buy it anyways just for the hell of it. xD
  • So, they're selling shirts for the All Is Not Lost video.

I'm not a fan of the design. It literally looks like they are either buttheads, are being birthed, or are being pooped out. I understand that all four of them weren't in the same frame very much, but they should have picked one of the other options. This just doesn't look right. I'm sure someone will buy this, but I know that I won't.

I really love the boys, but this is just... ew.
  • beckysioux said:

So, they're selling shirts for the All Is Not Lost video.

I'm not a fan of the design. It literally looks like they are either buttheads, are being birthed, or are being pooped out. I understand that all four of them weren't in the same frame very much, but they should have picked one of the other options. This just doesn't look right. I'm sure someone will buy this, but I know that I won't.

Agreed. Unfortunately. But, yes, agreed.
  • beckysioux said:

So, they're selling shirts for the All Is Not Lost video.

LOL, yes! Good points. I can see what the idea was meant to be. Maybe sort of like one of those hippie Hindu looking gods. I forget what the proper term would be. The ARoss caterpillar move would've been better for example though, to avoid what you just mentioned. Hey, cool idea. It'd be fun if people could pick their favorite frame from the video and have that made into their own t-shirt.
  • Or the circle around their heads...20
  • I would have been happy with a shirt that just said "Spread Love" spelled out in feet and an OK Go logo, personally.  But I already have several OK Go shirts and my husband (Rob) would not be thrilled with the idea of me buying one that I didn't plan to wear.

I was thinking the other night that it would be cool if they sold shirts that in some way identified the boardies so we could more easily find each other at concerts and events.  Rob told me that I could just take a sharpie to the back of one of the many shirts I already own, but I am strangely loathe to deface one of them. Smile
  • Becki, the best way to meet other boardies at shows is to look for us!  We're usually in the front row, LOL.  Lots of us have posted photos of ourselves with the boys.  Also, if you're going to a show, say so on the boards ahead of time.  That way other boardies will know to look for you and you know who to look for.  I don't know where you're located, but generally if you're at a show anywhere between NYC and Washington, DC, I'll be there.  Front row, red hair, short, and loud.
  • Will do, but man, that was th look I was going to go for. :(  

I also have red hair and am short and loud, you see.
  • Good, I'll just look for someone who looks like me.
  • DJRose said:

Becki, the best way to meet other boardies at shows is to look for us!  We're usually in the front row, LOL.  Lots of us have posted photos of ourselves with the boys.  Also, if you're going to a show, say so on the boards ahead of time.  That way other boardies will know to look for you and you know who to look for.  I don't know where you're located, but generally if you're at a show anywhere between NYC and Washington, DC, I'll be there.  Front row, red hair, short, and loud.

BECKI, THIS IS THE WAY! It worked for me! Exactly like this.
  • I'll be the one who actually faints when I finally see the live.  That's how you can find me.  :)  Seriously though, I'll let you guys know and  I'll post a pic of myself as soon as they have another concert anywhere in the southeast.  Does anyone know when that might be?
  • No clue.  When Skylar, Asher, and I talked to Tim after the Pilobolus show he said they would be recording for the fall and then possibly back on the road in early 2012 but you never know with these guys.  Sometimes they tour when they say they aren't going to and sometimes they stay home when you'd hope they'd be out.
  • Well, I suppose I can wait if it is in the cause of a new album. :)