In this Discussion

I can has OK Go?

edited November -1 in OK Go

Even though this could technically go into the Motivational Posters thread, I figured it was time to make a new thread.

Why? Because this format will probably be a little bit easier to work with. 

So, voila, the "I can has OK Go?" thread. And here's the first submission:

Now it's your turn. Go forth and make awesome things.

PS The above picture was lovingly ganked from JennyHP's motivational poster because I'm lazy and didn't feel like using my less than stellar Photoshop skillz to get the same image. So, thank you, Jenny.

Comments

• beckysioux said:

PS The above picture was lovingly ganked from JennyHP's motivational poster because I'm lazy and didn't feel like using my less than stellar Photoshop skillz to get the same image. So, thank you, Jenny.

You're welcome. My first thought was a "UR doing it wrong" sort of thing, too.

• beckysioux said:

Even though this could technically go into the Motivational Posters thread, I figured it was time to make a new thread.

Why? Because this format will probably be a little bit easier to work with. 

So, voila, the "I can has OK Go?" thread. And here's the first submission:

Now it's your turn. Go forth and make awesome things.

If we're going to start doing this, you have to  start spelling worse...

• Aleatory: If we're going to start doing this, you have to  start spelling worse…

DO NOT WANT! Well, okay, a little bit is appropiate due to the source idea. But not overboard, plzkthxbai! =D

lolokgo – Its time has come.

• This is Rachel's screen cap. 

http://www.okgo.net/community/message-board/ok-go/ok-go-pictures-and-stuff/page-114/

This lolokgo is for you, Rachel!

It was all I could think of with the word "Breathe" already there. PLUS it fits with the theme of the vid, anyway!

• violetchaos364 said:

This lolokgo is for you, Rachel!

It was all I could think of with the word "Breathe" already there. PLUS it fits with the theme of the vid, anyway!

OMG.  LOVE it.  See, I was thinking somewhere along the lines of "I know it's hard to, but you need to breathe."  But you did WAY better with it. :-D

• violetchaos364 said:

Love it!!!

• Caption by Raina. :D
  • I had a bunch of these just lying around from the caption contest, so I  might as well post them here for y'all who haven't seen them :)

Personally, this is one of my favorites :)

Another fave, I like the little roll on the back of his head that all bald people have.

I think this one is my favorite because I was taking random screenshots and got this frame by absolute chance. Plus it's the only one of Dan. His ears look especially large.

• MOAR

Oh, Tim, you're so very captionable...

I like this one because it's very, very creepy. I think I caught Rusty while he was blinking.

• Teh doggie  it iz bitin mah funny bone

I'm supposed to be studying, but this screenshot needed to be captioned right away. 

• So, I went searching for an Orange Bill related screen shot to do something like this:

But then came across the following, which simply BEGGED to be bubbled... Wink

• JennyHP said:

So, I went searching for an Orange Bill related screen shot to do something like this:

But then came across the following, which simply BEGGED to be bubbled… Wink

Orange Bill for the win, of course – but the above captioned is FRAKING PERFECT!

(And if anyone was wondering - this is where I got the colors/inspiration for my OK Ghosts I made and are in my sig line) =D

• I love this thread. U guys R funny.Laugh

• It was the only thing I could think of :P
  • HAHA! Jade! I just made one for this pic and came here to post! Great minds, eh? Laugh

THANKS for finding this pic set!

Oh, and btw, yellow socks with all black clothes --- for the win, baby!

• Caption by Ishani (tumblr: shutupmokuba)

photo from Luiza Lacava on flickr

• I wanted to do something with one of their other videos. This one sprang to mind.

Then I remembered this video.

Allergic to whole wheat.

• So, they aren't great... but I am trying to keep it clean (no dirty dogs).

Yell

• I appreciate your restraint. Make that, admire. Wink

Ahem:

I, uh, well - it had to be done! Laugh