In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Well...all I know is someone got a nice shot of Damian from behind

• DJRose said:I wonder if the Needing/Getting photos up there were from the bitch photographer who stood on the barrier directly in front of me, after I waited for TWO HOURS to have that spot for the show. 

GRrrrrr! I'm sorry Rachel! Good time to get all MacGyver and make an impromtu kick me sign out of lipstick and whatever else might be in your purse, or pinch her ass really hard and yell, "get out of the way." See, I used to be a Jersey girl.

• From Here

I like this shot. I also like the short hair. It's a bit more boyish, not that Damian doesn't always look a little like that, anyway. His hair also looks so much lighter in this, uh, light...
  • A nice skype interview with Pro Motion. It's pretty raw, he looks tired and really unkempt. I like it :)

Part two coming soon.

• Time for some Damian love

From here

• Interview with Damian from AOL:

http://www.aolnews.com/enterta.....k/19646648

On a scale of one to 10, how attractive are you?
    Midsevens, probably. I'm pretty cute, but not model cute.

• Who would you like to play you in the movie of your life?
    .... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Rhys_Meyers; "useful" since I bet they come up with all sort of DIY/jury-rigged stuff that just needs to WORK!

• squashedbanana said:

Interview with Damian from AOL:

http://www.aolnews.com/enterta.....k/19646648

On a scale of one to 10, how attractive are you?
    Midsevens, probably. I'm pretty cute, but not model cute.

AOLOLOLOL :) I love these sorts of interviews, where they ask totally random questions and not like, "What's it like touring?" and "Do you think your videos overshadow the music?"

Who would you like to play you in the movie of your life?
    Me. No, uh, let's see. I would like, well, Jonathan Rhys Meyers is really attractive, and I wish people thought I was that attractive...

Oh Dami, if you only knew... 

• violetchaos364 said:

Who would you like to play you in the movie of your life?
    .... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Rhys_Meyers; "useful" since I bet they come up with all sort of DIY/jury-rigged stuff that just needs to WORK!

Hahaha we posted that at the exact same time :) And we all know he's more than a seven, but I would have felt weird if he had said anything higher with the exception of saying 11 as a joke. And I see what he's saying, most of what makes him attractive to me isn't his physical looks...his voice...his musicianship...his passion for musical theatre...his political advocacy...his bromance with Tim...his eloquism...please stop me.

It's great that he loves Failblog...It's my guilty pleasure too but it's okay 'cuz I'm not 34.

• Aleatory said:
    Hahaha we posted that at the exact same time :) And we all know he's more than a seven, but I would have felt weird if he had said anything higher with the exception of saying 11 as a joke. And I see what he's saying, most of what makes him attractive to me isn't his physical looks...his voice...his musicianship...his passion for musical theatre...his political advocacy...his bromance with Tim...his eloquism...please stop me.

It's great that he loves Failblog...It's my guilty pleasure too but it's okay 'cuz I'm not 34.

Great minds, Aleatory, great minds!

I liked this interview, too, with the more random questions than the poor boy usually gets. HOW boring must interviews be for famous people!?! I love how his answer to the food contest question was completely practical.

Yeah, D saying anything higher than 7 would be weird and him saying 11 would have been hilarious.

Hey, I'm 36 (Just turned 36, and D's going to be 35 in a month, so I only have a year and a month on him, which is fine, but weird because he is the first fangirl crush I've had where the object of my fangirl attentions is YOUNGER than me!) Sorry, tangent/run on sentence.

HEY, I'm 36, so Failblog is a guilty pleasure for me? Smile  Actually, many of the Cheezburger Network sites are addictive.

If it was just physical looks, he wouldn't be as attractive, so I agree - whole package, baby! Heehee, bromance with Tim - that's completely the most accurate way to put it! Laugh

• Doesn't anyone else think that Jonathan Rhys Myers kind of looks like Damian?  Because I totally do.

Although Dave Chapelle playing him would be a TOTAL win.

• DJRose said:

Doesn't anyone else think that Jonathan Rhys Myers kind of looks like Damian?  Because I totally do.

Although Dave Chapelle playing him would be a TOTAL win.

I forgot to mention that in my first post. I totally agree. Look-wise, he would be perfect to play Damian in an OK Go movie.

And DC would be hi-larious.

• Want more?

Here's the link

• Autumn216 said:

This is great; he looks all "hey, look, I'm playing a B chord and I'm sexy, yet innocent. I've never eaten ice cream or performed a sex act."

• Aleatory said:

This is great; he looks all "hey, look, I'm playing a B chord and I'm sexy, yet innocent. I've never eaten ice cream or performed a sex act."

If I was drinking something, Aleatory, I would have spit it all over the laptop.

It was always close, but now the OK Go Table Tennis vid officially tops the "Here It Goes Again" vid. It just makes me laugh SO much and in WHATEVER context its quoted. LaughLaughLaugh

edit - oh, BTW, go caption it!

• violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:

If I was drinking something, Aleatory, I would have spit it all over the laptop.

It was always close, but now the OK Go Table Tennis vid officially tops the "Here It Goes Again" vid. It just makes me laugh SO much and in WHATEVER context its quoted. LaughLaughLaugh

I would caption it, but the link is dead... AUTUMN FIND IT AGAIN (please :) )

• Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:

This is a perfect example of why we should cite our picture sources.

• beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:

This is a perfect example of why we should cite our picture sources.

I'm still trying to learn how to work everything on here,so sorry for that.