In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Autumn216 said:
    beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:

This is great; he looks all "hey, look, I'm playing a B chord and I'm sexy, yet innocent. I've never eaten ice cream or performed a sex act."

If I was drinking something, Aleatory, I would have spit it all over the laptop.

It was always close, but now the OK Go Table Tennis vid officially tops the "Here It Goes Again" vid. It just makes me laugh SO much and in WHATEVER context its quoted. LaughLaughLaugh

edit - oh, BTW, go caption it!

I would caption it, but the link is dead... AUTUMN FIND IT AGAIN (please :) )

This is a perfect example of why we should cite our picture sources.

I'm still trying to learn how to work everything on here,so sorry for that.

Ah, no sweat, that's mainly the reason I don't post pics here unless they're mine. That and laziness because I'm confident that Jade'll find them anyway.

Also, I just wanted to quote this.

• I give him a 10. (and the math equals ten too!)
  • Oh, thank you!  I had that as my desktop which my husband rudely replaced - for some reason he doesn't like gazing at Damian the way I do.  In my opinion, one of the best shots of Dami ever!

• Surprised

The only thing that could make Dami more perfect in this photo is the shaggyness I am missing so much...and the navy suit he was wearing last fall for the U.S. shows 

AAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (thud)

• Happy birthday Damian!
  • Are you giggling yet?

What about now?

From here

• darbie_starpower said:
    QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 6 2006, 01:01 PM)

In fact, tho Ok Go song, "You're So Damn Hot," applies to him!!!

so he's a bad hearted boy trap?!?

Haha, Im nuetral on how hot he is but I admit the music is awesome! I just found out Damian is gonna be on 89.5 FM in Chicago. SWEEEEET! Its about time. Ill be at work but thank god for technology, Ill just listen online http://www.vocalo.org instead of working. lol. Btw, Im gonna do a remix for White Knuckles... pick me Rock band!

• squashedbanana said:

Are you giggling yet?

What about now?

From here

YES!!! The new suits! The new suits!!

• I come bearing gifts.

From here.

• DJRose said:

I come bearing gifts.

And I didn't get you anything! ;) LOVE!!!

• Uhh, yes you did.  That photo from HOB last night.  We'll call it even.
  • DJRose said:Uhh, yes you did.  That photo from HOB last night.  We'll call it even.

Here, so you can feast with all of his other hotness...

• JennyHP said:
    DJRose said:Uhh, yes you did.  That photo from HOB last night.  We'll call it even.

Here, so you can feast with all of his other hotness...

Wow, I think I forgot to breathe there for a second.

• I found this video of Damian singing at the 'Dear New Orleans' show at the Black Cat in DC.

He looks hilarious and kinda hot when he dances. :D

And I found this random video of Damian speaking a little Portugese after their show in Porto Alegre.

• Daaaaaaaaaaayum

from here

• squashedbanana said:

Daaaaaaaaaaayum

from here

Whoa! Green gaffer tape! Laugh

(I don't know why that amuses me.)

• Oh my... the Subway video that they posted this morning made me SOOOOO very happy. What a nice Monday present.

To share my joy, here's a screen cap (credit to the above link):

• JennyHP said:

Oh my... the Subway video that they posted this morning made me SOOOOO very happy. What a nice Monday present.

To share my joy, here's a screen cap (credit to the above link):

I clicked on that link the other morning and that was the picture that came up before the video started playing, and I just sat there at my computer for a couple minutes staring at it before I could bring myself to start the video.