Yay...I'm happy now (can you tell? :D)

xxx

• squashedbanana said:

*Long gasp*

Autumn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You de-lurked!!!!!!!!!!

Yay...I'm happy now (can you tell? :D)

xxx

YES! I neeeded to de-lurk,It got weird just watching everything.I wanted to post stuff! :D

• New on here, im a very mature rockchick (grandmother really), from Cornwall England

love Ok Go as do a lot of us cornish music lovers.

Love the pics of Andy, he is so cute, never wanted a toyboy but could change

the rules for himWinkLaugh

Anyway hello everyone

• LOL, Hi Rockchick!  Welcome to the boards. :-D
  • Welcome to the boards rockchick!

Some more photos from here

• Holy crap, Jade, that one with the projection of Dan is freaking epic! Will be checking out the rest of THAT set when I get home!

ROCKCHICK! Welcome! Andy is worth any rules you would care to break with him....  Wink

• Thanks for the welcome and more pics, think will be my favourite thread Laugh
  • It's fall now, so you know what that means....

SEASONAL PUMPKIN-FLAVORED THINGS!

I bring this up because I heard a radio ad for starbucks pumpkin spice lattes, which I remember aross saying he hated (or was that the doughnuts?)

• Aleatory said:

It's fall now, so you know what that means....

I bring this up because I heard a radio ad for starbucks pumpkin spice lattes, which I remember aross saying he hated (or was that the doughnuts?)

I think he pretty much hates anything pumpkin flavored now.

• http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4108/5041688273_91a74f3916_b.jpg

:D

Anyone else find that these photos are GORGEOUS!?

All the smoke and lights and the fact that Andy just glows all the time just makes me want to shout 'I love you because you are awesome...*and pretty beautiful*'

from here

• beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:

It's fall now, so you know what that means....

I think he pretty much hates anything pumpkin flavored now.

LOLOL

squashedbanana said:

All the smoke and lights and the fact that Andy just glows all the time just makes me want to shout 'I love you because you are awesome…*and pretty beautiful*'

True that.

• GUISE, I FINALLY DE-LURKED :')

well it took like a day. but shush.

• Whoa.  Where did you find that photo, Volume.10?

I mean, welcome, I'm glad you de-lurked, but how did you get that photo?

• Just a word about our citations.  When we provide the link for a photo, it would probably be best to include the ACTUAL source, not the hosting information.  See, that last photo's link is nothing more than a tumblr hosting site, not the tumblr where Autumn found it.  And, well, that photo of Damian and Andy in the kitchen is something that I don't think was ever supposed to be public, so I'm concerned about where it came from.

There's a line, everyone.  We should not be pulling photos off the guys' personal sites and posting them here or anywhere else.  It might just be a photo of two guys making dinner in this case, but if the boys didn't want it to be public we need to respect that.