In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• Holy crap, Jade! Random much!?!

Made me laugh so hard!

edit - Ooops, there's another picture here - this is regarding Jade's hamster pic. =D

• Snack_Cakes, toiletdog and I will be at the Louisville show. Trying to get sureeyesawake to come, too. You should meet-up with us!

I'd love to! I'll be there with two other friends. Just look for a girl standing directly in front of Andy, and shout Kamilla, I'll hear you. :)

Where are you planning on being? Are you going to talk to them after?

• HEY LADIES! It was so nice meeting all of you!  Sorry I had to rush away without a goodbye, but there was a long trip ahead a work the next day.

I hope you have a safe trip home and fun tomorrow night!
    K

• It was very nice to meet you, Kamilla! Sorry I didn't talk much, I'm shyEmbarassed.
  • Aw! No worries! I was too distracted by Andy joy to say much myself. :)

Speaking of which, they've posted the 10min bloopers/4 angle video...

At 3:57 Andy clearly drops the f bomb and his face at 10:11 is precious!

• OneCheekyHobbit said:

Aw! No worries! I was too distracted by Andy joy to say much myself. :)

Speaking of which, they've posted the 10min bloopers/4 angle video...

At 3:57 Andy clearly drops the f bomb and his face at 10:11 is precious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....XJflIGDE-o

Haha, I totally saw him swearing, then went back and watched the entire video to see if I could catch any of them saying any more naughty things ;) I got some great screenshots of some "Why did I sign up for this" faces. Will compile into one cap and post.

• Aleatory said:

Haha, I totally saw him swearing, then went back and watched the entire video to see if I could catch any of them saying any more naughty things ;) I got some great screenshots of some "Why did I sign up for this" faces. Will compile into one cap and post.

PLEASE DO! LaughLaughLaughLaugh

• I'm dying...uh, pretty sure I died....someone check my pulse
    From here
  • ^^ Fear not! I am trained in CPR and the Hymlich maneuver, but I guess the Hymlich maneuver is pretty useless in this situation unless one was eating while viewing this picture.
  • Phe

w thanks Tempe...but...er, I (and a few others) may need your assistance again (but I'm going to be taught first aid tomorrow for D of E so yay)

From here

Nice photo of his hands

From here

• Awesome pictures, it is a very cold 9.30 am in cornwall UK,

but this thread has warmed me up some, lol

• I am pretty new to uploading on youtube, but this is

my attempt at a tribute to Andy.

The more i try the better i will getLaugh

• (Uh oh, Amber learned how to do screen caps. I left all the YouTube info in for reference.)

Andy Expression Transition Win!

• Dammit. I took the same screencap and was about to post it here.
  • LOL! I think I've seen that screen cap (you know, capped by other people) a couple of times here and there.

Its a very fraking cappable expression. =D

• violetchaos364 said:

LOL! I think I've seen that screen cap (you know, capped by other people) a couple of times here and there.

It's the "hey who farted look." Anyone remember that old routine from Mad tv? The joke was at the end of a soap opera scene, the main character always has to look pissed, worried, or confused like he's trying to figure out who in the room farted.

• Tempe Arizona said:
    violetchaos364 said:

LOL! I think I've seen that screen cap (you know, capped by other people) a couple of times here and there.

It's the "hey who farted look." Anyone remember that old routine from Mad tv? The joke was at the end of a soap opera scene, the main character always has to look pissed, worried, or confused like he's trying to figure out who in the room farted.

LOL! It is!