In this Discussion

Of the blue colour of the sky extra nice edition

edited November -1 in OK Go

Well the extra nice editon turn up today (pre ordered weeks ago) and extra extra nice

it is. The second disk is awesome, loving the demos of

I want you so bad i cant breathe (if your down)

Shooting the moon (over the moon)

It is just a really extra nice edition

Comments

• Oh I hope my copy comes soon!

Did you get an access code for the database?  Did anyone?

• Hmm... so I pre-ordered it as a download, and I have access to the database but I have no extra nice edition. :( Is there something I haven't done right?
  • Hmm... so I pre-ordered it as a download, and I have access to the database but I have no extra nice edition. :( Is there something I haven't done right?
  • DJRose said:

Oh I hope my copy comes soon!

Did you get an access code for the database?  Did anyone?

Yes got my access code, not got round to putting it in yet.

You will love the 2nd cd Rose, the interview with the band

was awesome, wont give anything away.

Got a song called Louisiana land that i had not heard before,

one of my favourite tracks now.

• Will said:Hmm... so I pre-ordered it as a download, and I have access to the database but I have no extra nice edition. :( Is there something I haven't done right?

Where did you download it from?

• I got it from the main OK Go store, http://www.merchdirect.com/OKGo. It was in the same place as the digital download is now. I went back in and logged in and looked around and I can't see any sign of it being a preorder now... it just looks like it would if I had just bought and downloaded an album, and it says the download is now expired.

I really hope I wasn't actually buying the album to download immediately but somehow didn't realise. I distinctly remember thinking it to be a preorder (the CD of course was DEFINITELY a preorder, since it is only now out) and I downloaded a text file, what would seem to be in place of the full download, telling me how to get to the database.

:(

• I downloaded it from Itunes, but cant find anything about how to get onto the database- anyone else do this??

Maria

• Maria Kaye said:

I downloaded it from Itunes, but cant find anything about how to get onto the database- anyone else do this??

Maria

Well i got my code, went on to database, logged in to my profile

and found the space to put the code, which i did, but it would not

accept it.

• Where did you get the code? Sorry if I'm just being thick, but all I got was the tracks
  • I bought the CD, it was inside the cover, not sure

how you get it from download sorry. I have emailed

about the code awaiting a reply.

• When I pre-ordered, I got email with the database code. In fact, I got several (8 in total I think) over the following days, none of which worked until the fifth one. I suspected that I was receiving codes meant for others and I contacted both Merch Direct and OK Go. Both replied thanking me for the heads up and said they were looking into the problem. However, that was weeks ago, I'd have thought they'd have sorted it by now…

If you never got a code or an email contact Merch Direct again. I assume download customers would receive the code in email like I did. You might want to remind them that the problem isn't necessarily new (given that you pre-ordered/dowloaded tracks ages ago and maybe didn't realize you were supposed to receive a code, but, regardless, you don't have a working code).

• Well i got an email reply and they are looking into it and will

get back to me, the problem is not just with the downloads.

I had one code in my cd and it is not accepted.

• aw, thanks for doing that, much appreciate!!
  • So I'm a little behind on looking at the front page, but I just looked at the tracklisting of the ENE.  I'm a little worried that I'm going to spend the entire time listening in tears.  "You Will Lose"?  "Needing/Getting (More Than You Could Know)"?  I'm reading into the titles, probably more than I should, and it's making me sad.
  • When you listen to the interview on disc 2, you

will find it explained, sad.

• I did get the code and have access to the Database, the thing is, everytime I try to dowload something from there, I get an error. The weird thing is that it downloads the entire zip file, but once I try to open it it says it was not able to get all the data, really bizarre, i tried in two different computers and both got that error :(
  • My copy arrived yesterday and I was so excited to see the parcel when i got home from work I squealed!  My husband was in hysterics Embarassed

I'm loving disk two, Skyscrapers (Bristol Version) was a bit odd to start with but it's actually one of my favourite tracks now and nice to have the Marching Band Version of This Too Shall Pass as well.

Interviews = insightful and great to hear them all talking, but very sad in parts...sigh.

I've been listening to Last Leaf very loud with headphones on to hear the background noises Laugh

• Hi all, I, like Maria Kaye, bought the OTBCOTS (ENE) off iTunes, which apparently did not give us (me?) a code.  I sent an email to info@okgo.net to ask abt it, and the only response i got was: "Unfortunately it wasn't possible to set up giving out database codes through any digital vendor besides our own store."  So I followed up to ask whether we'd be receiving a code at all, but never got a reply.  I've also left a coupla questions re the same on the OK Go twitter page, to no avail. 

What To Do???? :( x

p.s. the album was SO. WORTH. IT. listening to all those interviews and demos, and then going back to the original recordings, feels like listening to the CD all afresh. and of course falling in love with the album all over again Kiss 

• Super excited about the ENE tomorrow morning and enjoying the teasers they posted today.  Already had the marching band version - don't remember how I got it.  But I think I like the Bristol Version of Skyscrapers better then the version on the original album!

Just checked the status of my download order from the merc store and it says it has "EXPIRED".  I expect I will just be able to download it from the database??

• Have now downloaded the 12 remixes, brilliant, problem has been sorted

YAYYYYYYY, worth the wait awesome