In this Discussion

Le National in Montreal 10/16/10

edited November -1 in OK Go

Am I missing something because I was sure that this would've already been posted.

It seems the Montreal show was epic because they not only got the White Knuckles video in 3D but Return on handbells!

Here's the article with all the info.

And here's video of Return on bells:

Comments

• Wow. That was stunning. I don't know if I could handle seeing and hearing that in person.

I wonder, though, was there something I wasn't seeing because of camera angle, or was a portion of the crowd just cheering at random? It would have been lovely to hear some of the parts of the arrangement that the cheers obscured.

• Note to self: wear waterproof mascara to T5 show.  I seriously almost cried watching that, and I know that seeing it live will surely start the waterworks.  That's the song that brings up memories of my Grandma Chani. 

Thanks for posting it, Debbie!!!

• I'm sorry about your Grandma, Rachel. It is such an incredibly sad song.

Christel, I think the crowd was cheering when Damian and Tim (I believe) were hitting the sides of the bells and creating that dramatic sound. There's a better video from Burlington, VT. There isn't a thread for that show yet so I guess it's ok to post the video here, right?

I do envy you Terminal 5 Boardies.

• Wow. Just. Wow.

Something tells me they won't be doing this at the Madison show. I guess time will tell.

Still, wow.

• Oh! I'm gonna go cry now. Weepy Wednesday.Cry That was beautiful!
  • Wow, that was lovely indeed.  That song nearly always makes me cry.  I hope we get that at Terminal 5.