In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• I'm back! :)  I haven't been here in foreeeeeevvveerrr. I kind of got out of touch with my OK Go-ness.
  • Rebekker said:I'm back! :)  I haven't been here in foreeeeeevvveerrr. I kind of got out of touch with my OK Go-ness.

This makes me happy! Welcome back, girlie!!

• What Becky said. :-D  Don't go away again!!
  • I'll try not to :)
  • Hurray! Rebekker and Joe have returned. Don't leave again!

Ooo, 1 +1 = my fav number!

• This made me happy

Also T-Mobile did another video like this last year at a train station in Liverpool:

• I have access to the Boards at work again!!

Shhh, don't tell anyone though, it's a secret.

• Something that makes me happy?

Three words:

YELLOW SKINNY JEANS

• It's two-thirty AM, so some of these are from "yesterday", but they still makes me happy.

1. My review of Rachel's CD Happy Happy finally published.

2. It made Rachel, and a lot of other people, happy.

3. Rachel called to say thank you, and we had a really lovely conversation.

4. I finished editing 13 articles in one sitting (I ROCK! <-- in case you were unaware)!

5. I get to spend today and tomorrow watching the entire BBC Natural History Collection on dvd. Or not. My choice (see previous parenthetical statement).

6. Purple Rain nail polish. Enough said.

7. The Grand Theatre: Volume One by Old 97s, The 88 by the 88 and Most of What Follows is True by the Sights.

and, uh 

23. 23

Wink

• squashedbanana said:

This made me happy

Also T-Mobile did another video like this last year at a train station in Liverpool:

Jade's post makes me happy too. Particularly when "The Passenger" segues into "The Boys Are Back in Town". Laugh

• Awesome Jade, makes me feel like going into town and doing something

silly and fun to brighten up people lives, mind you if im not back later its because

no one has a sense of humour and i have been arrested Laugh

• Make sure the arresting officiers are aware of your intentions, Christine. JOY IS NOT A CRIME! Wink
  • Christel  my town is really known as St Austell,

but to some it is known as St Awfull.

I may be the only one with a sense of humourLaugh

• Seeing OK Go in concert

• Being in the front row

• Using my goal keeper skills to catch Dan's drumstick

• Starbucks on the way homeSmile

These all make me quite happy.

• Happy! Happy! (And I just reminded myself of Rachel, you know, that NEW YORK CITY PERFORMER!!)

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Saw my other favorite band Apologetix last night (for those keeping score at home, my three fave bands, in order of appearance, are King's X, Apologetix, and some other band you may have heard of), after over a year of not being able to see them for one reason or another. (Last time they were in the area? My husband's dad HAD to get re-married THAT weekend, I mean, come on, work with me, people Wink)

Anyway, so Randy (said husband) and I were waiting to talk to the lead singer/lyricist J. J saw Randy was in line and waved to him! When we finally got to J, first thing he did was spread his arms out wide and say, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" and hugged both of us! (The dude is taaaallllll, like, 6'6" at least, think basketball player tall, with a basketball players reach) He said that he missed us in the last few times they were in the area! SQUEEEEE!!!

My brain went on overdrive and I tried to tell him about 45 minutes worth of stuff in 4.5 seconds. I'll be writing an email to him with the translation of my hyper fangirl speak. Laugh

I had mentioned seeing King's X a few weeks previously. When Randy and I turned to leave, J stopped us from going for a moment with question about their bassist, DUg! SQUEEEEE!!!

Worlds! Colliding! I got to talk to King's X a few weeks ago. I mentioned to their drummer, Jerry, that I was giving a King's X mix CD to OK Go the next night. Jerry said that he knew some of the people who have worked/work with them and to say that Jerry says "HI!" (And a big thank you to Becky, who was able to deliver both that message and the mix CD to Damian a few days later!)

• violetchaos364 said:

Happy! Happy! (And I just reminded myself of Rachel, you know, that NEW YORK CITY PERFORMER!!)

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Awww, you're awesome.  Thank you!  Congrats on your fangirling happiness!

I am happy because I played a show in New York City and FORTY-SEVEN people came out to see me.  So next time I'm upset and worried that I don't have a draw, please say "47" to me.  Kthxbye.

• Forty seven is an auspicious number, you know.

Especially for a 7:30 set on a Saturday in New York. Laugh

47 people came to see and hear YOU!

• Well I was on at 9, the other band started at 8, so I told people 7:30. :-D

But still.  47. :-D

• 47 is a favorite number of mine. It's often my to-go number when I need a random number. My other favorite numbers have other meanings - 42, of course, 27 is Weird Al's number (he uses it a lot) and 23 for obvious reasons. But 47 has been my number since I was a kid. Laugh

So, yeah, I can pull out a 47 once in a while!

(GEEK CHECK! Favorite numbers! Wow, I love these boards. SO out of the geek closet.)

• Saw Harry Potter twice now. I thought it was awesome!

Also, Glee makes me very happy Smile Smile