In this Discussion

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah

13»

Comments

• Happy Holidays! Happy Chanukah! Merry Christmas! Happy Kwanza! Happy Festivus! Happy-anything-else-I-ignorantly missed!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 15 2009, 09:12 PM)
    yay!!

hope you guys have been having fun.

in all honesty though... I'm kinda the same amount excited for Jan 12 as Dec 25th or 31sh or 1st...

is that strange?

Not in the least. I'm more excited for the 12th than I am for any of those other days. Especially since my Tally Hall shows are behind me.

Oh wait, Katy's coming home. I'm definitely more excited about that.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Dec 16 2009, 08:06 AM)
    Oh wait, Katy's coming home. I'm definitely more excited about that.

I heard my name, what'd I do???

Oh! Yes. Yes, I am coming home. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Dec 16 2009, 02:36 AM)
    Happy Holidays! Happy Chanukah! Merry Christmas! Happy Kwanza! Happy Festivus! Happy-anything-else-I-ignorantly missed!

i didnt see that before...

laugh.gif

and to you too

• I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed holiday season.

Should we make our own holiday, Jan 12, in celebration of "The Release"? I think I'll take off work that special day.
  • Ho ho ho.... laugh.gif I wish you all
    Merry Christmas!
    Happy Holidays!
    Frohe Weihnachten!
    Feliz Navidad!
    Joyeux Noel!
    Chung Mung Giang Sinh! (Vietnamese =))
    Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan! (A friend told me that's Merry Christmas in Mandarin ^^)
  • Merry something! or whatever..
  • QUOTE (PinkMuffin @ Dec 24 2009, 04:16 PM)
    Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan! (A friend told me that's Merry Christmas in Mandarin ^^)

Either that, or you just said something very naughty in Mandarin...wink.gif
  • BUMP!  Tonight at Sundown CHANUKAH STARTS!!  YAY!  YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
  • Happy Hanukkah fellow Jewish boardies! I lit the menorah and had fun going with the psycho pilot geek for pizza and donuts. Psycho Pilot Geek is a dude who's 8 years younger than me who sorta latched onto me at temple and decided he needed a friend. He's a nice guy, but like I said, a psycho, and he wants to be a pilot. It's his first official Hanukkah since deciding to revive the Jewish roots that his family abandoned generations ago. I would've had him over for latkes, but didn't want to clean the house for company. (Donuts and latkes are the official foods of Hanukkah.) We were going to go for reubens (the closest thing on any menu here that you can find that's somewhat close to Jewish deli food). But at the last minute he wanted pizza. I bought him a Krispe Kreme donut for Hanukkah and he gave me the cd playing in the car since he had nothing else and felt compelled. We went for pizza and more donuts. Dude can hold down two big glasses of sweet tea, three huge pieces of pizza, and three krispe kreme donuts.

BTW, any of you who are facebook friends of mine, please don't mention psycho pilot geek in any comments to me because he is a facebook friend with me and that would get messy.

How was everyone else's Hanukkah who celebrates it?

Anyone have their Christmas tree up yet?

• Tempe Arizona said:

How was everyone else's Hanukkah who celebrates it?

My soccer team gave me the greatest gift ever: first win of the season!Laugh  Anyone else having happy holiday cheers? 

• Happy late Sintaklaas Dag (sp?) for any one who celebrates it on here. Ah, that's probably only me.

And happy holidays to every one else!

• The closest thing I've got to that is celebrating Santa Lucia at my college. =D

Happy Holidays to all!

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to every boardie!

Celebrate Christmas with your beloved ones and have a great time full of love, joy and happiness! :)

• I hope everyone is having/had a wonderful holiday!! Laugh
  • Merry christmas everyone ^.^

Hope you have a wonderful and joyous holiday with your loved ones

• Happy Holidays everyone!

And a special song from the boys: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.

I love it when aross plays the Melodica.

• Any my festive present for you all is the last time I saw the AMW dance at a Christmas concert in 2006, in fact this was close to when they retired it. I didn't film this, but I do wish I had that person's camera.