In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• laeticia said:

YKYOW you gather your friends and a bunch of fellow tumblr people and do this:

( I hope you guys like it too!)

It was ridiculously fun!  [Even though my entries trickled in very slowly... I still feel bad about that :( ]  Oh, this is Jasmine from tumblr!

• Totalgeek42 said:

Lmao, fair enough

YKYOW you spend a whole day just reading Things I've Learned from Women Who've Dumped Me.. (and your only break is after you've already finished Damian's essay.  Cuz obviously that was the most important one)

I did sort of the same thing. Except I downloaded it from Audible because I'm too lazy to read the whole thing.

YKYOW: The first thing you do after two weeks of not having internet is check the OK Go website in case they have done something amazing in your absence.

YKYOW: You learn to spell "obsessed" because you always introduce yourself with that word in your online classes or other such things.

• When you have to write a letter to your future self in a class with three goals in it, and the first goal was to meet OK Go. Which I hope I've done by the time I recieve that letter in a few years.
  • YKYOW: While going through last week's (unimportant) unread email, you come across a JCP ad-malier for the year end sale, for which the subject line reads: "70% Off! NO MATH REQUIRED!", and

1) you think that's just all kinds of wrong (and say so out loud)

2) you're giggling in spite of yourself

Then you open the email to read the rest (because you're me and you still need a new coffee machine) and the ad informs you that you can SAVE WITH NO MATH REQUIRED! Laugh

YKYOW even spam in your inbox relates to OK Go! Yes, You Know You're Obsessed When you accuse the spam mail of false advertising--Lies! LIES!-- because, as every good little boardie knows, You Must Do Math To Save!

• YKYOW you finally decide to open up a savings account and get a better job just so you can save to go to America see OK Go again, someday.

:D

hey, btw, girls i've added some of you in my other twitter account (@imlaetizia) - that is Becky, Rachel and Amber, the ones I found - yay! I've decided to make another one that I could spam all I wanted about anything, since my original one is, well, mainly for my friends here in Brazil. and my friends from outside couldn't understand heck of what I was saying, so, there xD

add me and i'll be sure to follow you! :)

• ChristelAdina said:
    Totalgeek42 said:
    KristaMichelle said:
    laeticia said:

YKYOW you gather your friends and a bunch of fellow tumblr people and do this:

( I hope you guys like it too!)

YKYOW you find out Tim responded to this video, and you no longer hear anything your friend is saying on the phone. Several minutes of not hearing her later, she says she will just talk to you tomorrow, and you tell her that's a good idea because obviously.

YKYOW this leaves you giddy all night.  AND HE CALLED US AWESOME.  :D

And if anyone knows AWESOME, it's Tim! Wink

Righttt?  ;)

And the math.  Fantastic.  xDDDD

YKYOW you realize that studying even the most boring thing while listening to OK Go makes you excited about it, cuz you can now relate each subject to a different OK Go song...

• YKYOW...

1) you spend endless hours reblogging pictures of them on tumblr and stating how awesome they are when you should be doing assignments that are due the next day.

2) you can recognize any one of their songs within 5 seconds in.

3) you begin to hyperventilate when you hear they're coming to your city and begin to picture all the possible scenarios that could occur whilst at the concert.

Laugh

• You Must Do Math To Save!

I love all you guys, seriously. =D

I'M NOT ALONEEEEE!

YKYOW - You post these notes on your Twitter:

When using ur email template for letter to a client, take off ur placeholder name 1st.Client mailed back-"Who's Mr. Kulash?"

(which, a few posts up and pages ago, I wrote about using the guys names on my email and letter templates... I was caught. As a co-worker said - smooth.)

AND

Stupid VP spoiled my happy 30min before end of work. Someone who sympathized suggested I think happy thoughts. So I thought of OK Go. =D

140 characters wasn't enough - my happy thoughts specifically were about the OK Go TY 2010 video. =D

• dunkgreener said:

YKYOW...

1) you spend endless hours reblogging pictures of them on tumblr and stating how awesome they are when you should be doing assignments that are due the next day.

2) you can recognize any one of their songs within 5 seconds in.

3) you begin to hyperventilate when you hear they're coming to your city and begin to picture all the possible scenarios that could occur whilst at the concert.

Laugh

HAHAHAHAHA couldn't agree more with those

and plus, that one about the songs - just this week there was a thing on tv about, I think, the Brazilian biggest meet about video games, like when the big companhies come to show their new products and videogames, stuff like that... dunno why my sister was watching it. ALL OF THE SONGS that played in the back were OK Go's (from OK Go and Oh No). And it was like 3 seconds in I was screaming at my sister ''That's OK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  and she was like 'whaaaat'

I was suddenly interested in that show. HAHAHA

• YKYOW: You log in at school because you need to read something to make you smile. Laugh It worked.

• YKYOW - Random colorful stuff reminds you of OK Go.

I mean, seriously, this:

It's like... like... a double raindow! Triple! Quad! All the way!!! >sobs<

SERIOUSLY loving all the primary and secondary colors going on in OK Go World.

• violetchaos364 said:

YKYOW – Random colorful stuff reminds you of OK Go.

I mean, seriously, this:

It's like… like… a double raindow! Triple! Quad! All the way!!! >sobs<

SERIOUSLY loving all the primary and secondary colors going on in OK Go World.

Yay, I'm finally able to sign in again! And just in time for this post. Because:

I want to go to there.

Back on topic- YKYOW you can't log in to reply to boardies' posts all morning, and even though you're out at appointments all day and have other things to do–so you can't log in even if you could log in–you are most concerned, all day, about when you'll be able to log in again! Laugh

Unfortunately, today took so much of me out of me (I had painful physical therapy, more chair adjustments, coffee deficiency and an oncoming cold when I'd prefer passionate physical attraction, any chiropractic adjustments, coffee surplus and the oncoming storm! Wink) that I fear I won't be able to respond to all the things I wished to. Confused

But tomorrow is another day full of OK Go obsession gratification opportunities (YKYOW OK GO OGO seems like a perfectly obvious badge/button slogan!).

• When you would love this tattoo:

http://ugliesttattoos.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/f1674169-a682-47ef-b8f6-dbd623c97f24.jpg

Except I don't, being the Grammar Nazi that I am.

But hey, it says 'This too shall pass!'

• I want to tattoo that since it first came out HAHA

but "let it go, this too shall pass"

and I want with a particular hand writing I may never get, but that's what I want, and I just have to believe in miracles!

haha

ah, I'd have to tell you a whole story to tell you how much that song means to me :)))

• laeticia said:

I want to tattoo that since it first came out HAHA

but "let it go, this too shall pass"

and I want with a particular hand writing I may never get, but that's what I want, and I just have to believe in miracles!

haha

ah, I'd have to tell you a whole story to tell you how much that song means to me :)))

Yeah I must say, if I were ever to get a tattoo I would definitely get something that was meaningful to me. So obviously OK Go lyrics immediately com to mind. White Knuckles is a good one too because it would remind me to relax and live life without worrying too much about things. What a lyrical genius that man Mr. Kulash is.

• As to the color discussion, I was watching my guilty pleasure "I'd Do Anything" and at this moment of the show:

I paused my DVR and took a photo of the screen because it was just too End Love-y for me.  Of course, upon further reflection I realized that it was more TTSP, but still wrong.  And then I decided to delete the photo from the camera, because I didn't want to embarrass myself on here by posting it.  But if we're going to go as far as saying "Seeing anything colorful" reminds you of OK Go, well, then, here's an example.

Incidentally, see the one in Yellow?  Her name is Rachel, and she should have won.  She didn't, but it's okay because she's gone on to star in Wicked.  The next time I'm in London, if she's still doing Wicked, I am GOING.

• Thought process - Oh, Beatles, lovely! OMG! End love colors!!!!! (YKYOW...)

Oh, and if OK Go were 'The Game' - I'd lose all day and half the night.
  • YKYOW you're listening to the Daytrotter session, and your husband responds to "I Want You So Bad I Can't Breathe" with "Underwater."

• DJRose said:

YKYOW you're listening to the Daytrotter session, and your husband responds to "I Want You So Bad I Can't Breathe" with "Underwater."

ROFL!!! Seriously LOL'ed!!

• You know you're obsessed when someone says "Okay!" and you respond with - in a rather loud, gleeful shout - "GO!"