In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Generally I find myself agreeing with that statement - however, I think he looks even -better- in urple polka-dotted underwear.

Don't you just love random flashbacks to concerts you went to?  ;)

• Totalgeek42 said:

Generally I find myself agreeing with that statement - however, I think he looks even -better- in urple polka-dotted underwear.

Don't you just love random flashbacks to concerts you went to?  ;)

Whoa, what?!?

• First concert I went to he was discussing Tim's amazing fashion sense, and how he supposedly picked out the outfit Damian was wearing that night.

Went somethign like this:

"Yeah, we went through like four pairs of underwear this morning.. he told me 'it's springtime, Damian, you need to wear'" *Pauses as he slightly pulls down front of pants and stretches up his purple polka-dotted briefs/boxer briefs and every fangirl in the room+me almost faints* "'purple!'"

:)

• Totalgeek42 said:

First concert I went to he was discussing Tim's amazing fashion sense, and how he supposedly picked out the outfit Damian was wearing that night.

"Yeah, we went through like four pairs of underwear this morning.. he told me 'it's springtime, Damian, you need to wear'" *Pauses as he slightly pulls down front of pants and stretches up his purple polka-dotted briefs/boxer briefs and every fangirl in the room+me almost faints* "'purple!'"

Haha! That is awesome! I probably would have screamed at the top of my lungs (I love purpleWink)... then proceeded to pass out.

These little tidbits make me want to see them very, very much. I need to get to a show!

• Totalgeek42 said:

First concert I went to he was discussing Tim's amazing fashion sense, and how he supposedly picked out the outfit Damian was wearing that night.

Where's the "drooling" emoticon smiley face?

Seriously, Damian, it's really hard to keep it clean on here and stay respectful of boundaries and stuff when you, ahem, pull stuff like that onstage. *guh* 

• violetchaos364 said:
    Totalgeek42 said:

Where's the "drooling" emoticon smiley face?

Seriously, Damian, it's really hard to keep it clean on here and stay respectful of boundaries and stuff when you, ahem, pull stuff like that onstage. *guh* 

Oh my god, my brain just fainted.

• The thing that the Captain of the OK Go Internet Team (just made that up) posted about checking with your boardies got me thinking that maybe they saw this thread....and the subsequent, uh, underwear discussion. Awkward much?
  • Aleatory said:

The thing that the Captain of the OK Go Internet Team (just made that up) posted about checking with your boardies got me thinking that maybe they saw this thread....and the subsequent, uh, underwear discussion. Awkward much?

My thoughts are: Damian knows he says such things, so he knows such things will be discussed. Hell, he probably says such things specifically so they will be discussed. Wink

Also, I like thinking Team OK Go has a Captain. Not sure why, but I do. Smile
  • Hahaha, yeah really, why would he do and say crap like that if he thought it would be awkward if it was discussed?  He's fracking gorgeous, he has to know what he's getting himself into!

xD
  • I just wanted to share these from after the concert in San Francisco... you might've seen them on my facebook or tumblr.  I feel that this is the humblest I've ever seen a musician be, the fact that he's sitting at the same level as us [there were four other of my friends there too, two of them were Kalinda and Julia].

• Taciturn said:

I just wanted to share these from after the concert in San Francisco... you might've seen them on my facebook or tumblr.  I feel that this is the humblest I've ever seen a musician be, the fact that he's sitting at the same level as us [there were four other of my friends there too, two of them were Kalinda and Julia].

Look at thaaat, my tattoo being written xD Oh geez, I might never stop looking at this picture (I currently have it as my wallpaper in my phone).

I was discussing this you mentioned last night, Jasmine: I went out with a friend I hadn't seen in a while and he asked me what was new and I mentioned the thing about the tattoo and I showed the paper to him and he was like 'that is so awesome! I don't think any member of any of my favourite bands would ever do that for anyone because they're well... douchebags". and I was like 'well yeah, it's because I have chosen the right favourite band and you didn't"

hahahaha

but seriously, I don't see why other bands can't see HOW IMPORTANT it is to really connect with your fans and like, act like we're on the same level. because well, they are. the only difference is that they get their instruments and go on stage and play for us every night. the stage shouldn't be a wall.

some artists should think back to when they weren't rock stars and how they felt about their favourite bands, like OK Go does and like Tim has said, like, that when they were growin' up they would be waiting for their favourite bands to come out and talk to them but they almost never did. and that is SO important, and I love it when I see the attention Damian and Tim give to their really young fans (like for example, Bridget, on the Tampa show that Becky recorded). I think they feel it like they did, they know how important it was for them, when they were 12 to have that connection with your favourite band. they simply GET it. 

and sometimes I don't rationally think how important it is, but when I look, I'm spending money I don't even really have in OK Go stuff because I think they deserve it. they're not douchebags. I want to give back a little of what they have given me, and I don't feel like that about ANY other band nor do I feel like it's a duty: I just feel like doing it. 

Plus, I get to have all this awesome customized stuff. It's  win-win relationship. 
  • Someone posted the chords for Damian's Needing/Getting acoustic duet with Lucy Wainwright-Roche http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/o/ok_go/needing_getting_acoustic_crd.htm

These might be the same as they are listed in the book, but I'm not home so I can't check.
  • I didn't know that Damian's girlfriend is Ambra Medda, the Desin Miami director!

They're claimed to be the new it-couple from fashion magazines.

I got this article from google alert...it's unfortunately in German Laugh

http://sz-magazin.sueddeutsche.de/texte/anzeigen/35398
  • I didn't know that Damian's girlfriend is Ambra Medda, the Design Miami director!

I got this article from google alert...it's unfortunately in German Laugh

http://sz-magazin.sueddeutsche.de/texte/anzeigen/35398
  • PinkMuffin! It's been forever! HI! Missed you!
  • PinkMuffin said:

I didn't know that Damian's girlfriend is Ambra Medda, the Design Miami director!

I got this article from google alert…it's unfortunately in German Laugh

http://sz-magazin.sueddeutsche.....igen/35398

HAHA, read it. Awesome. 

-- nevermind, I had come to the wrong conclusion. it doesn't add up with the time so, my bad HAHA

• from the 8in8 recording project:

I call this shot "Young PadawanLaugh

more screen caps at my tumblr (plus quite a few more that I re-blogged!)

http://violetchaos364.tumblr.com/page/18

(basically April 26 and thereabouts)

• Initially I thought of putting this on the "OK Go on the TV, commercials etcetc" thread, but really this is just an interview (10 mins!) with Damian chez lui, in all its marching band uniforms x green socks x plaid glory. LOVES. ♥

Better yet, there's also 3 mins' worth of outtakes in which Shira sits there giggling while Damian cracks them wise jokes ♫ ♪ very smooth lol 

:edit: sorz, i tried to embed the vids, but couldn't for the love of God figure out how to o.O x
  • Jolean, you didn't say that Dora and Bunny make cameos!!

Let's see if I can embed these bad boys for you.

I wonder if D or his roommate actually use the songbooks on the piano. The Forties and Gymnopedies, Gnossiennes and Other Works for Piano.

PUPPIES! Loved D's commentary on when the mailman arrives. If only because my dogs do the same thing.
  • Thanks Jolean and Becky. That was a nice uplifting addition to my day.