In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• Reina Suio said:
    dunkgreener said:
    Reina Suio said:
    WHAT A BAMF. I've heard so much about this picture! It's good to finally see it, it's legendary.

haha i made a BIG deal about it on tumblr xD

Reina, could you please post the link to where you found this picture? I'm curious to see what other nuggets they may have. Thanks!

• beckysioux said:
    Reina Suio said:
    dunkgreener said:
    Reina Suio said:
    WHAT A BAMF. I've heard so much about this picture! It's good to finally see it, it's legendary.

haha i made a BIG deal about it on tumblr xD

Reina, could you please post the link to where you found this picture? I'm curious to see what other nuggets they may have. Thanks!

i can't get the link right now but i remember that this picture was in this too shall pass when the chairs were falling down and this was one of the pictures at the background. :)

• OMG, that picture is just so amazing.

Woah, when did their guitars start having LEDs on them? That's so cool!

• Let me just say, that everyone should go watch OK Go's performance on the Lopez show. TIM LOOKS LIKE SUCH A BAMF.

That is all.

• dunkgreener said:

Let me just say, that everyone should go watch OK Go's performance on the Lopez show. TIM LOOKS LIKE SUCH A BAMF.

That is all.

He always does, but that performance, oh man... couldn't freaking get my eyes outta him

damian who....

• OMGGGGG. So wish I had high Speed right noww. D:

I wanna see!

• Damn. D: I didn't see the Lopez show! Noooo!
  • Snagged some screen caps from Lopez. Two of Tim, and one each of the other lads in their appropiate threads:

• Finally got to see the video (And the backstage video LOL)

They can play so fast! How do they do that OMG!
  • AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken said:

i like this one alot better than the last one i made

LOVE this!!!! i love tim nordwind!!! :D
  • Um, guys?

How on earth did this exist on Tim's twitter for a whole 16 hours before one of us went all squeeee and explode-y over it??

Well, I went squeeee and explode-y over it.

--great, now twitter is being fail so I can't copy/paste his actual tweet. (firstworldproblem)

But here's the site:

http://people1.bandcamp.com/track/the-joy-of-boredom

No, you have to click it, I'm not tellling you what it is. Laugh
  • Here it is:

timothy nordwind

Please enjoy a little bedroom recording project I call, People.

• Oh my God. That's so awesome! Argh, I've come to the conclusion that I have to make a twitter account for this type of stuff. Going over to the dark side...
  • I KNOW!!!

I HAVE A LIST ONLY FOR OK GO AND TIM AND THAT PASSED ME BY

I MEAN

I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL when you posted it there, like 

WHERE ARE ALL THESE NEWS COMING FROM IF I CHECK EVERYTHING EVERYDAY

ok, done freaking out now. 

HAHAHA

but this is SO awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • And to continue the bad-ass-mother-fuckery that is Tim, he tweeted this rad picture earlier today:

Happy St. Paddy's Day.
  • OMFGGG!

-Freaks out- Tim's voice is so damn CUTE! Ahhh, -Freaks out even more- This has just made my whole week. XD

Anyone else as happy as I am? :)
  • The song made me happy, too! Thanks, Amber, for posting it here. And thanks Becky for posting the tweet from yesterday. That made me smile as well.
  • Would any of you loving people (perhaps Becky because she always knows everything) would care to post the lyrics

to People's songs?

I can get most of what he's saying in all songs, but not ALL he's saying.

Could someone… please?  :)
  • I'm up for doing it, but maybe we should have a whole seperate topic for People stuff. I don't want to get everything mixed up. :D I'll do that right now. Thanks for the idea!
  • Wasn't sure if this should've gone in the 'movies, commercials...' thread since it's a radio show but whatever.

Last night I called in on an online radio show where Tim was a guest.  You can listen here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/imboycrazy/2011/05/05/boycrazy-radio  It's somewhere around the 30 minute mark.  I think jamdkoff's friend was on before me as well.  Overall, Tim's a nice guy, but the host rubbed me the wrong way a little because of this following conversation [you might've read it on my tumblr already]:

-I had a question of how Tim came up with the video for 'Peace and Quiet-

Me: Yeah, after watching it I felt pretty nauseated.  It was 2 in the morning, I was just feeling really awful.

Tim: Yeah, it's kind of a gnarly video, I'll admit.

Me: Yeah.

Alexi: Jasmine, did you touch your privates, let's be honest, after you watched this video.

Tim: Don't ask her that, come on.

Alexi: I can ask her whatever I want!  This is my show!

Me: -laughing- [But in my head I'm going 'WHAT.  WHAAAAAAT.]

Tim: You don't have to answer that Jasmine, I think that's completely inappropriate.

It just descended into awkwardness from there, hah.