In this Discussion

OK GO BLOGGERS! GATHER!

edited November -1 in OK Go
hey guys!

i'm lucy and i am relatively new to the ok go forums. but i've been a fan since i was 9. so.

i feel like this is the place where i could shamelessly self-promote my blogs, so that will be commencing... now.

i recently started the dan konopka is underappreciated blog, after i learned of the tragic demise of fuckyeahdankonopka. it's only been up for about a week, but i already have 8 followers and a few reblogs! (don't make fun of me. 8 is a lot okay.) the header is poorly photoshopped, the colors are green, and dan's face is all over it. it's like a charming yet tragically ugly restauraunt in the deep south. except we serve dan konopka.

ALSO, i have a lot of ok go stuff on my personal blog, if you care enough to follow that.

but also importantly, PLEASE TALK TO ME. PLEASE. i spend my days on tumblr begging for asks and not receiving. i would really love to make friends with more ok go people. you don't even have to be on tumblr to do it. for the love of all that is good in this world. reach out.

and, other ok go tumblererererers. MAKE YOURSELVES KNOWN. COME FORWARD.  I WANT TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND. I TRULY DO.

Comments

• Hi, Lucy! Welcome! Just took a look at your blogs, and they're awesome! I love that you started a Dan blog, he's... amazing. Laugh Definitely made me smile.

I don't have a tumblr account, but I'd love to talk anytime. I'm on summer vacation (yay!) and I have not had this much free time in months- plus I love talking to fellow fans. Smile
  • YOU'RE THAT PERSON!

okay hi new best friend.
  • Hi Lucy!  Followed you on both blogs.  I agree, Dan is underappreciated.  He's also one of the nicest guys ever. :-)
  • thank you so much! dan is so cool, but nobody cares about him. :( if you read interviews and stuff with him, he's gone through a LOT since he joined the band and has so much to say.
  • lucyislikls said:

YOU'RE THAT PERSON!

okay hi new best friend.

Haha, hello new best friend! Laugh
    I love that OK Go has the power to bring people together. It's quite amazing. Smile
  • Damian wants to play the drums, maybe Dan can be convinced to sing a song or two.

BTW, how do you put quotes in those cool boxes?
  • Ummm.  (blush) I just spotted the "Quote" button.  I am guessing that's how this wonderous feat is accomplished.Wink
  • BeckiWitte said:

Damian wants to play the drums, maybe Dan can be convinced to sing a song or two.

We've asked.  That isn't going to happen.  What I take from the tone of his answer is that it's for our own good that Dan doesn't sing. :-D  We got a little hint of why in the Spring Tour USB they put out last year.  Did you get to see it?
  • Yeah, I did.  Well I must admit I wasn't thinking of that at the time. Wink
  • I suspect this is the reason why we shall rarely ever hear dan sing (if at all)...

Having said that, even damian sounds übersick :[ poor babie! x
  • poor dan. that adorable muppet voice just does not translate into music. 

he could do kids' shows! he could be like the fifth wiggle.

i would force my kids to watch dan.
  • You mean you don't force your kids to watch now?  I have 2 nieces and I force them to watch.  My nephew is only 1 but just wait until he's old enough.

Lies!  All lies, just told for amusement.  My nieces love OK Go on their own.  In fact it was Holly (The older of the two) who sent me the link to "A Million Ways"
  • laydeejol said:

I suspect this is the reason why we shall rarely ever hear dan sing (if at all)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....R3_FOLxHOc

Having said that, even damian sounds übersick :[ poor babie! x

HAHAHAHAHA THE GLARE video!!

poor Dan though xD