In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• lucyislikls said:

i should point out now that the boys were not wearing suits, (only andy) and damian was outfitted in skinny black jeans and a skintight black knit shirt.

this skintight black knit shirt was now riding up his side like paul revere. hnnnnnng.

so by the time damian had gotten himself near me, his shirt was basically bunched up around his chest, and people had him up a little to my left. so i just pushed through the kid with the weird dance moves, screaming all the way, and yes indeed, kids.

i touched damian's hipbone.

i have had the privelege of doing what only groupies and his italian girlfriend have ever done.

yes sir.

i groped damian kulash shamelessly.

and it was awesome.

/end inappropriate rant

I laughed all the way through that.  Especially "screaming all the way."  Worse has happened to him on the inappropriate scale.
  • One of my friends thought that all their songs were auto-tuned. He is literally too good to be true.
  • Hiding_In_The_Dark said:

One of my friends thought that all their songs were auto-tuned. He is literally too good to be true.

seriously?

auto-tuned?

hoooow?

HAHAHA
  • ALSO, Hiding_In_The_Dark, you seem like you are a new member, so, welcome! :)
  • laeticia said:

ALSO, Hiding_In_The_Dark, you seem like you are a new member, so, welcome! :)

WELCOME, Hiding_In_The_Dark!

A 'wecome to the boards' pic:

Rockchick posted this link over on FB - and I'm posting some pics on the boards!

• Since that is a perfectly good shot for this question: Is that thing in his ear an ear plug or something? Or is it a little walkie-talkie thing and during shows and he's that super-secret-spy looking for that one bad guy in the audience?

I am over thinking this WAY too much...
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

Since that is a perfectly good shot for this question: Is that thing in his ear an ear plug or something? Or is it a little walkie-talkie thing and during shows and he's that super-secret-spy looking for that one bad guy in the audience?

A more musical person can give you a straight answer.

I'll just say that Damian IS the one bad guy looking for the super-secret-spy. Wink
  • violetchaos364 said:

magnoliamaggiemag said:

Since that is a perfectly good shot for this question: Is that thing in his ear an ear plug or something? Or is it a little walkie-talkie thing and during shows and he's that super-secret-spy looking for that one bad guy in the audience?

I'll just say that Damian IS the one bad guy looking for the super-secret-spy. Wink

isn't that the thing musicians have to wear otherwise all they hear is noise and they don't hear WTF else is happening on stage not to mention themselves (their instruments) to check if they're like...synched? (*I*'ve always thought it was that)
  • violetchaos364 said:

laeticia said:

ALSO, Hiding_In_The_Dark, you seem like you are a new member, so, welcome! :)

WELCOME, Hiding_In_The_Dark!

A 'wecome to the boards' pic:

Rockchick posted this link over on FB - and I'm posting some pics on the boards!

that suit is so awesome. such a nice close up on that made me want it more

oh well. hahaha

• laeticia said:

violetchaos364 said:

magnoliamaggiemag said:

isn't that the thing musicians have to wear otherwise all they hear is noise and they don't hear WTF else is happening on stage not to mention themselves (their instruments) to check if they're like...synched? (*I*'ve always thought it was that)

Yes, that's what it is.  It's called a monitor.
  • Gotta say I posted that SURE that Rachel would come and give us the right answer.

Phew, glad I was right though! HAHA

Thanks, awesome Racheel!
  • Damian's guitar looks like it has been to heck and back again.  I wonder if he's been flying United.Laugh

I should probably post this to "Don't Ask Me," but seeing as how it has to do with Damian's good looks, I am putting it here.  Does anyone know if it is true that Damian once rated himself as a 7 on a scale of one to ten?  I heard a rumor that he had.
  • BeckiWitte said:

Damian's guitar looks like it has been to heck and back again.  I wonder if he's been flying United.Laugh

I should probably post this to "Don't Ask Me," but seeing as how it has to do with Damian's good looks, I am putting it here.  Does anyone know if it is true that Damian once rated himself as a 7 on a scale of one to ten?  I heard a rumor that he had.

It is true, but darned if I can remember where.
  • A 7?  Really?  Does he not have a mirror?  My roomie asked me to rate him on a scale of one to ten and I gave him a 15.  LOL  See, he's a 10 to begin with and he gets extra points for humor, intelligence, talent, and creativity.
  • BAM. http://www.aolnews.com/2010/09/26/ok-go-singer-yes-to-dogs-in-videos-no-to-facebook/

I can't believe how easily I found that. :D  I think it was because I remembered it was an interview with AOL, but I'm a tad embarrassed to admit I remembered that.
  • Thanks DJRose, I knew I had read that somewhere.  I still say he's better looking than 7.
  • I met Damian after their 4th of July concert in O'Fallon, and IT WAS SO HOT!! He was the sweatiest thing there. Like, he was REALLY sweaty. AND I GOT HIS SWEAT ON MEEEE!!! I'm so happy right now!! aND i GOT HIS AUTOGRAPH! wE HAD A MOMENT. Someday we will marry and he will have my children.
  • Hiding_In_The_Dark said:

I met Damian after their 4th of July concert in O'Fallon, and IT WAS SO HOT!! He was the sweatiest thing there. Like, he was REALLY sweaty. AND I GOT HIS SWEAT ON MEEEE!!! I'm so happy right now!! aND i GOT HIS AUTOGRAPH! wE HAD A MOMENT. Someday we will marry and he will have my children.

You need to post that pic, here, too! Or at least the link. You BOTH look adorable!
  • Ok, so I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but I think this is kind of amazing: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llirlumEfi1qdj88xo1_500.jpg

I found it while hunting down pictures to try to teach my friend who each band member is. Hopefully this picture will help her memory. Wink

Sorry if it's been posted before, but I've never seen it and I rather share it than keep it all to myself. Smile
  • silver12 said:

Ok, so I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but I think this is kind of amazing: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llirlumEfi1qdj88xo1_500.jpg

I found it while hunting down pictures to try to teach my friend who each band member is. Hopefully this picture will help her memory. Wink

Sorry if it's been posted before, but I've never seen it and I rather share it than keep it all to myself. Smile

I saw that and litterally just went "H-h-h-h-h-h-hoooooly shit!" I'm bookmarking that picture. That is THE BEST picture!!! *swoons*

ps- 1+8=9. Please guys. A computer can figure that out. That doesn't prove anything about our humanity.