In this Discussion

Pilobolus Collaboration Speculation here!

Comments

• That is the CUTEST emoticon I have ever seen. Ever. I declare "Wub" should be the mascot of the boards. All of those in favor say "I"!
  • THAT IS IT, RACHEL

YOU'VE SUCCEEDED IN MAKING ME CRY

HAPPY?

;_____________;

this is so emotional and touching and awesome and just really, like you said, there are no words!

we have the best heroes, don't we?

ah, stuff like that just makes me realize I will never be wrong about these guys. I… it doesn't matter if at the end of the month I have little money left because I spent it on merchandising or music.. that I annoy the shit outta everyone around me talking about them nonstop, if I can get at least ONE PERSON to watch a video or hear a song and if they say they like it,  it's just so worth it. and even though I may not ever be able to tell them in person how I feel about them (and if I did I don't think I could even put it into words) and how much they are a part of my life not being a living hell, it's still worth it. it's just so worth it. they might not know all of our names and remember all of our faces, but what we do support them and we know they appreciate that and that's all that matters. knowing that I'm part of what helps them keep doing what they do. that makes me feel… I can't even say it. 

I just… I love this band. I love you guys. This just keeps my world spinning, I'm so grateful for all of you and for this wonderful band that just make my days bearable! Music is everything to me, thus, my favourite band and the awesome people I met because of them is part of that!
  • Guys! If you don't stop being so gushy you're gonna make ME cry! (Happy tears, though!) And yes, our heroes are better than Super/Spider/Batman combined. Who else would dance like maniacs for us? 3 times? (Almost 4!)
  • Aw. I love you guys!

This is pretty much the only place I can get all fangirly about OK Go and not get blank expressions from people, haha.

And, Rachel, your story almost made me cry. I'm so happy for you. It sounds like that night was amazing for both you and Skylar. Smile
  • Those with an NDS are in luck: accding to this page (http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07/22/nintendo-video-launches-with-dinosaur-office-and-more-ok-go-com/) u guys will b able to watch All Is Not Lost in 3D, thx to the Nintendo online network. OK Go, where's the love for us non-game console kids?! D: x
  • Leticia I love you.

That is all.

Well not really, but for now I'll limit myself to that.  xP
  • Totalgeek42 said:

Leticia I love you.

That is all.

I echo that sentiment.
  • laydeejol said:

Those with an NDS are in luck: accding to this page (http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07.....ok-go-com/) u guys will b able to watch All Is Not Lost in 3D, thx to the Nintendo online network. OK Go, where's the love for us non-game console kids?! D: x

I suspect strongly the boys are getting coin for this type of exclusive stuff. If not, they better be!

Something's gotta keep us in confetti and Dora & Bunny dog food!
  • laydeejol said:

Those with an NDS are in luck: accding to this page (http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07.....ok-go-com/) u guys will b able to watch All Is Not Lost in 3D, thx to the Nintendo online network. OK Go, where's the love for us non-game console kids?! D: x

I guess this is what they meant by "The new OK Go video comes out July 27, but not where you might think. For launch details, follow @okgo. #notlost"
  • I'll ask about it tomorrow at Pilobolus.  (Yes, I'm going back.  An awesome boardie gave me her tickets because she couldn't use them.)
  • violetchaos364 said:

Totalgeek42 said:

Leticia I love you.

That is all.

I echo that sentiment.

you guys are sweet Smile
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

That is the CUTEST emoticon I have ever seen. Ever. I declare "Wub" should be the mascot of the boards. All of those in favor say "I"!

I!

PS- I wouldn't have posted this, but the Math Required was 5 + 1. At this point I couldn't resist.
  • The long and dreadful winter we have endured shall be released into thin air, and we will be enlightened by the sun and moon at their peak! My slumber has strolled into alleys and streets, molehills and mountains. In short time our lives will witness a momentous achievement! My jubilant blood boils while my eyes tremble from adrenaline and anticipation.

Layman's terms: The wait is almost over! I can't sleep! Something AWESOME is gonna happen! I'm really excited!
  • ZOMG. no wonder they said this was one of the most beautiful vids they've ever done.  Also like the message that came with the vid :) 

HOWEVER. would defo hv enjoyed more screentime of the boys, but alas, this vid does not disappt in the very least.

Thanks to OK Go for once again delivering some topnotch techie video love -  ALL IS NOT LOST indeed :] x
  • Okay that was so beyond even what I expected, after seeing them live..

I don't have much time on here, being at Brown and all that, but holy crapppp...

That was just..

That was just awesome.  I mean crapppp...
  • Oh my God. I'm speechless. Literally. A long time after watching the new video I couldn't speak.

That was stunning. Well, more than stunning, but that's the best word I could find. I can't even... No, I'm going to let you guys do all the talking. I'll just sit back motionless with wide eyes and a hanging jaw and wish I were a snake, so it could hang more because that's needed.
  • Words are indeed inadequate.  I am going to go watch it about a thousand more times.
  • I haven't been able to watch the video in HTML5 yet as I'm still at work. And technically, I wasn't supposed to watch it here anyway as YouTube is "blocked". But I did get in one viewing.

They were 100% correct when they said this was the most beautiful video they've ever made. I've only seen it once and I'm in love with it. The visuals are just amazing and all it really is is people (kinda like Soylent Green, but not). Right now my favorite part is when it's raining people. At least I'm visualizing that it's rain. When there are multiple squares and the dancers are "falling" from top to bottom, it feels like rain.

And I'm so very happy that the human centipede wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Can't wait to get home so I can watch it "properly".
  • My mind has been blown.

Totally worth the wait. It's just so beautiful and amazing. I almost teared up at the end. Even my little brother liked it. Just... wow. This makes me happy.

I've sent it to all my friends, haha. Laugh

Seriously amazing. Even though I'm having issues with the HTML5 thing, it's still amazing. I'll just wait till it decides to work for me. Smile
  • This was absolutely beautiful.  I downloaded Google Chrome first for the full experience, but I'm also glad I went and watched the version on YouTube because the message they chose was poignant, simple, and perfect.  So buzzed about this right now...  I'm going to be sending a lot of video links tonight!