In this Discussion

You Rock, Dan!

Comments

• Oh I wish I was that cool. :3
  • Just because we made the best video in history for Dan doesn't mean we shouldn't be bumping the shit out of this thread.  Come on guys, it is Danimal's birthday!

That was really the only picture I could think of that could adequately describe my feelings on this issue.  Thank you to Krista for making it so easy for me to find.
  • Happy Birthday, Dan! Wishing you a great day, and a wonderful year ahead!
  • HAPPY B-DAY!!! KEEP ROCKING OUT!!! AND KEEP MAKING THE COLOUR GREEN AWESOME!!!
  • DJRose said:

Just because we made the best video in history for Dan doesn't mean we shouldn't be bumping the shit out of this thread.  Come on guys, it is Danimal's birthday!

That was really the only picture I could think of that could adequately describe my feelings on this issue.  Thank you to Krista for making it so easy for me to find.

FYEAH DAN KONOPKA!!!

(prefect gif. yes, i'm biased.)
  • Many happy returns, Dan! I hope that your birthday was most excellent.

And, if any Boardies haven't seen this yet, we made a video for Dan.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN! :D You are an incredibly awesome person, don't forget it! I hope you have a great day, and an ah-mazing year ahead!
  • Happy Happy Birthday, Dan!

I can honestly say you are my favorite drummer. Thank you for being so amazing and inspirational. You and OK Go have made my life. <3
  • Happy Birthday Dan.  You DO rock!
  • My family truly suprised me with this. You see, I had been talking about Dan's B-Day for quite a while, in high quantities. So apparently my mom decided to do something about it. And voila. I just had a birthday party. In Dan's honor. With BIRTHDAY CAKE.

• OMG.  Your Mom is amazing, Maggie.  I'm MASSIVELY impressed.

When I was 9, I made brownies to celebrate Joey McIntyre's birthday (he was in New Kids on The Block).  But this is above and beyondl. 
  • Ooo, yummy and awesome! What fun that must've been!
  • Who is the boardie in the video with the black cat?
  • Becki, the lovely Boardie with the black cat is Beckysioux.
  • Yep, that's me and my kitteh, Rina.
  • Really?  I have one that looks just like her.  I thought Nocturne (my black cat) was moonlighting as someone else's kitty when I saw her.

And so I am not pulling us off topic:  I was showing my friend, Brooke, the Honey Bunches of Oats piece (so funny) and she went nuts when Dan said "Magic."  She laughed so hard she literally fell out of her chair.  Now she loves Dan.  And I have to say, that is CHARISMA, one word and she went all to pieces.

You rock, Dan!
  • And now for something completely different: Dan talking abot DRUMS. (Warning: Most of what he says can only be understood by the trained drummer)

And because I suck at embedding, here's the link:

• magnoliamaggiemag said:

My family truly suprised me with this. You see, I had been talking about Dan's B-Day for quite a while, in high quantities. So apparently my mom decided to do something about it. And voila. I just had a birthday party. In Dan's honor. With BIRTHDAY CAKE.

magnoliamaggiemag said:

My family truly suprised me with this. You see, I had been talking about Dan's B-Day for quite a while, in high quantities. So apparently my mom decided to do something about it. And voila. I just had a birthday party. In Dan's honor. With BIRTHDAY CAKE.

I had a birthday party with cake, too! It was the best birthday party ever; my friend and ran through the park screaming "HAPPY KONOPKA DAY!!" to the people and cars passing by. We even knocked on some people's doors and asked them if they knew that the best drummer in the world had a birthday today. Everyone answered 'no,' because my town sucks ass.
  • Hiding_In_The_Dark said:
    I had a birthday party with cake, too! It was the best birthday party ever; my friend and ran through the park screaming "HAPPY KONOPKA DAY!!" to the people and cars passing by. We even knocked on some people's doors and asked them if they knew that the best drummer in the world had a birthday today. Everyone answered 'no,' because my town sucks ass.

Your party definitely kicks my party's butt. At least they now know who the best drummer in the world is Laugh

• Danimal interviews Animal and informs the world that he and Mrs. Dan are gonna have a baby boy!

Congratulations Dan and Kristy!