In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• OK this is funny to me.  My family LOVES Secret Dakota Ring.  I got them to listen to it by saying that I was listening to stuff that was not from OK Go.  So when they asked me about Andy and his place in the band etc., I called him "Rusty" because if I had said "Andy Ross," well then the boondoggle I had used on them would have been revealed.  Now I am kind of stuck with "Rusty" and, I don 't know, doesn't it sound like the set-up for an old 70's sitcom?
  • I'm imagining you doing this great big 'Gotcha' moment complete with hidden camera on your family. ;-)
  • I'll be sure to set one up before I tell them.
  • beckysioux said:

daisychains said:

Okay. A Year And a Day is officially one of my favorite SDR songs. :D I could melt into Andy's songs.

I actually have a lyric from that song on the wall of my cubicle:

"In my dreams you're already famous because you always play the leading role."

The song that makes me melt is 23. *sigh* Such a beautiful song.

Somehow I feel like it's really typical that my favourite is Fade To Black.. but it's so cute.  xD

• From here. :) 

Shhh!
  • http://www.flickr.com/photos/underwaterpics/5879859407/sizes/l/in/photostream/" />

"GURL u hv GOTS to be playin' wit me…"

:edit: sorz, my meagre and horrid html skills (or lack thereof) hv once again failed me. Click thru for the shot! :) x
  • Hey, welcome to the boards, Mathispower! Great to see you over here.

Laydeejol, you always find great stuff. I don't think it's your html skills, the photo's owner disabled downloading.
  • MathIsPower said:

From here. :) 

Shhh!

SCHWEEET.

And hi, Mathispower! I thought you were here before, but under a different name? Anyway, welcome!! Nice to see you here (as well as on Twitter and tumblr!) LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
  • laydeejol said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/u.....otostream/" />

:edit: sorz, my meagre and horrid html skills (or lack thereof) hv once again failed me. Click thru for the shot! :) x

OMG. If it was downloadable, all our computers would blow up from the.... *gah* *faints*
  • laydeejol said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/u.....otostream/" />

Wow... just... wow...

My day is officially wonderful. Laugh
  • Hahah i felt the love when i first saw the shot, so who better than to share with you all? :) sharing IS caring, after all ;) x
  • Rockchick posted this link over on FB – and I'm gonna post some pics on the boards!

http://gigatude.co.uk/?portfolio=ok-go-gig-pictures-eden-sessions-2011

• Hello Mathispower! I've seen you from twitter! It's great to have you here. :3

Also, Anyone else following @arossexperience on twitter? Does anyone know if it's in fact the real Andy? It seems pretty legit, and he's tweeting @Timothynordwind like they're buddies, so I dunno. :D

But if Andy does in fact have a twitter (Aside from posting on @OKGo) that would be super-sweet-awesome-tastic!

And if I'm wrong and you guys all know them I'm sorry and LOL. I'm just really slow now-a-days. ;3
  • I'm thinking it's pretty likely to be him.
  • Looks legit.
  • Yipee! Aross has a twitter!

Now if only he would post again... We should provoke him LOL I already said hello to him. XD
  • I was bored and looking up OK Go things on Urban Dictionary. After searching all the other band members, I looked up "Andy Ross". At this moment, according to urban dictionary, he does not exist. And trust me, the other definition they give you is wrong in so many ways....

But this is an emergency! At least in my eyes it is. And I feel if I put something in, I'll forget a crucial fact. This is not something to be trusted with a newbie like me. (And yes, this isn't a big deal and probably shouldn't be alerted, but the idea of another newbie looking for info and finding that definition... *shudders*)
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

I was bored and looking up OK Go things on Urban Dictionary. After searching all the other band members, I looked up "Andy Ross". At this moment, according to urban dictionary, he does not exist. And trust me, the other definition they give you is wrong in so many ways....

But this is an emergency! At least in my eyes it is. And I feel if I put something in, I'll forget a crucial fact. This is not something to be trusted with a newbie like me. (And yes, this isn't a big deal and probably shouldn't be alerted, but the idea of another newbie looking for info and finding that definition... *shudders*)

Go for it. You'll do fine! Besides, the first definition that pops up is for "Andy," not Andy Ross.

He needs his own entry!
  • ANDY TWEETED ME. That is right everyone, THE Andy Rusty Ross tweeted Daisychains and I on Twitter. We were sending him jokes (which is still going on) andhe replied to one of them and said "Nice job guys." We were pretty much freaking out over it.

And as a side note: If anyone on Twitter wants to join our jokes to Andy, just tag him and send in your joke with the hashtag #jokesforandy!
  • (High-pitched squealy voice)

Guess what came in the mail today!!!  (Scream) Andy's SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh my god!! (repeat many, many times)  AND  He Signed it!!!!!!!!!!!  (leaping around and screaming)

You know, the written word fails me.  I wish I could really let you guys know how thrilled I am.