In this Discussion

You Rock, Dan!

Comments

• YAY BABY KONOPKA!!!!!!!  (But really, Yay Dan and Kristy.  It couldn't happen to a nicer couple.)
  • Bitty baby Konopka?!?  That is wonderful news!  Congrats Dan and Kristy!
  • Oh, my gosh! That's so exciting! Seriously, awesome! Congrats to Mr and Mrs Konopka!

I bet he'll be a cutie. Laugh
  • That is fantastic news! The video is also so sweet and funny—loved hearing Animal say "Awwww... little boy... awww." Congrats to Dan and Kristy!
  • That's amazing! A little Konopka to be as fantastic as his father. Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Konopka!
  • The baby will be here by December, too! That's amazing! And we definitely need pictures! Lots and lots of pictures! Congratulations you guys! *excited face*
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

The baby will be here by December, too! That's amazing! And we definitely need pictures! Lots and lots of pictures! Congratulations you guys! *excited face*

Well, the baby is due in December.  That could mean anything.  That could mean he comes early and ends up being born around Thanksgiving, or could mean he's late and shows up after New Year's (although for Kristy's sake I really hope he isn't too late). 
  • Not trying to take away from the baby excitement, but I found this: http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/wevegotyoucovered/default/dan-konopka-ok-gos-if--large-msg-131500138818.jpg

The date on the website says it's from September 2nd of this year, so I figured I'd share it since it's pretty new. Plus it made me smile and I wanted to share it with everyone. Smile
  • I can just barely read his hand writing. XD I find the sound hilarious. "Uwooooooosh!"
  • Congrats to the Konopkas!
  • Does anyone know if Dan is a father yet?
  • Wowness, didn't even see this post! Got some readin' to do! Dan most certainly rocks - still can't get over his Grooveshark playlist. I hadn't heard "Jesus Built My Hotrod" in forever, so that was a cool reminder ;)

And so cool about baby news!! Aww!! Yes yes, count me among the inquiring minds (I'm so nosy)
  • Dan mentioned his son on the Grammy red carpet to E! News (and if anyone can find the clip I'll be eternally grateful because I missed it).  Dan and Kristy had a beautiful baby boy in December.  Everyone in the family is healthy and happy. Laugh
  • Awesome, awesome news! I'm so glad things are going so well! :)
  • Aw, that's so exciting! So happy for them. :D
  • That's wonderful!  Congratulations Dan and Kristy!
  • Aww, that's so sweet! :3 Congratulations Dan and Kristy!
  • Here's a cute little write-up about Dan from LP.

http://www.lpmusic.com/artists/artist/DanKonopka/
  • A big selection of cowbells in his "gear" section! Gotta have more cowbell! lol
  • There's a lot of cowbell in "Do What You Want"!  High quality cowbell.