Ten Years of Awesome

edited November -1 in OK Go
I know it's just a little early to start celebrating 10 years of OK Go videos, but I just couldn't resist. Sharing the new video mashup I threw together over the past month and posted today, "OK Go + The First 10 Years"...I hope you all enjoy it!

Comments

• Woah! That is so cool! Excellent work! *Round of Applause* This must have taken you forever to do. LOL, that last bit was the icing on the cake. I hope you don't mind if I share it on my facebook? I'm trying to make 'the new look of fb' more pretty with some OK Go love and this video certainly qualifies.
  • Thank you Tempe for your kind words.

From the time I first thought "I wonder" to Tuesday when I uploaded the video was only about 5 weeks. I initially thought it was going to take several months. But I was having SO much fun, it came together that much faster.

Please feel free to share it with whomever you'd like. I created this is a gift for the band as a thank you note (as well as a cure for a few moments artistic boredom), so I would be happy to have people share it. Maybe it will make them want to buy an OK Go record (or four)!  Smile

And the last bit was a nod to my old friend Kirk who directed that video...I'd lost touch with him since middle school almost 35 years ago (sigh, I'm dating myself...but someone has to)...as well as a nod to Rowlf (the Muppet I'm told I'm the most like, coincidentally born the same year as us). It just seemed to scream "INCLUDE ME IN THE PROJECT"...and who am I to argue with a film clip?

Thanks again, Tempe. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I'm grateful for the feedback.
  • I've reposted it on my fb. It'll help spread OK Go love to my friends who are naive enough to know nothing about the band. I once met Rowlf actually. Haha, there was this great Jim Henson exhibit in town. They actually had muppets on display. Rowlf, Bert & Ernie, and Kermit were there.