In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• It's a project which is basically an autobiography with pictures. In the likes section I want to put in a picture of OK Go. I have a giant flower with a stem and leaf, and 5 petals have the info. It might be pink, though I haven't done anything to the flower part.
  • YKYOW it's always a freaking awesome feeling when you get back to listening to OK Go after a while of going without.

Plus: Math equals 23! This must be the first time this has occured to me!
  • Why were you without?
  • Lost my iPod, which is basically my whole source of music. :L
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

It's a project which is basically an autobiography with pictures. In the likes section I want to put in a picture of OK Go. I have a giant flower with a stem and leaf, and 5 petals have the info. It might be pink, though I haven't done anything to the flower part.

Yeah, there's no one picture you would have to choose.  You've got your pick of the lot.  My suggestion?  Go through the OK Go tags on Flickr and Tumblr and when you come to a shot of the four of them that makes you say "GUH" use it. ;-)
    Oh and Daisy, congrats on your Math WIN!
  • There is currently a shy dude trying to win me over. He recently got a haircut and promised to only get a trim since, as you all know, I have a thing for long hair. The haircut actually came out cute, somewhat Damian-ish. By Damian-ish, I mean Damian's current short clean-cut but tossled look.

YKYOW You're looking for Damian haircuts in the dudes who are trying to woo you.
  • So I went to Amsterdam last week and got reminded of OK Go. It really seems that all the people wanna do is crowd the streets of Amsterdam (What To Do?). I bought Cadillac-shaped candies (HEY! Get Get Get Get Get Over It!). My chicken in the Indonesian restaurant was So Damn Hot. Mmmm, bali sauce. And while looking around in the guitar shop I saw a telecaster which is the guitar Andy uses most of the time.

YKYOW you're reminded of OK Go by the most random things all day. Laugh

And YKYOW you get terribly frustrated about the fact that seeing an OK Go cd in a Dutch store (even when it's huge) is a once in a lifetime experience. Yell
  • YKYOW you can describe almost all of your crushes as "kind of Damian-like..."
  • YKYOW You're contsantly looking for clues on what their next video/song/appearance/anything will be about. And will take things to an unreasonable level to find answers.

For example, this:

Damian Kulash

Damian Kulash

Now, this is suspicious to me. Why is there "Strawberry Honey Bunches of Oats"? What's with the bowls of strawberries next to it? Why are the "Post" ladies there? Why is Tim in the background? Most important of all, Why is there a sign that says SAFETY in the background?

It's either one of two things: A commercial, or more likely, their appearance on Sesame Street. They're wearing their suits, with some RED cereal (though I don't understand why Andy isn't there), there's sign about safety and responsibilty (if you use it, return it!), and it just looks like they're in the set of a TV Show. For all we know, he could be explaining why it's important to eat bright coloured foods, like strawberries, to the Post ladies... See what a silly little photo can do?

YKYOW You're contsantly looking for clues on what their next video/song/appearance/anything will be about. And will take things to an unreasonable level to find answers.

For example, this:

Damian Kulash

Damian Kulash

Now, this is suspicious to me. Why is there "Strawberry Honey Bunches of Oats"? What's with the bowls of strawberries next to it? Why are the "Post" ladies there? Why is Tim in the background? Most important of all, Why is there a sign that says SAFETY in the background?

It's either one of two things: A commercial, or more likely, their appearance on Sesame Street. They're wearing their suits, with some RED cereal (though I don't understand why Andy isn't there), there's sign about safety and responsibilty (if you use it, return it!), and it just looks like they're in the set of a TV Show. For all we know, he could be explaining why it's important to eat bright coloured foods, like strawberries, to the Post ladies... See what a silly little photo can do?

The boys were a part of the Post Cereal Web series. Speculation began back in March. And the episode was finally posted in April. And you can view it below:

• My husband HATES that clip with a passion, I love it.

YKYOW Even the silliest things can bring a little of joy (snark) into your life with the addition of OK Go.
  • I'm not sure when trying to sell a cereal, the best option is to choose a song where the first lyric is "You'll never get that taste, out of your mouth".  Just my opinion.
  • NinjaCat said:

I'm not sure when trying to sell a cereal, the best option is to choose a song where the first lyric is "You'll never get that taste, out of your mouth".  Just my opinion.

I'll have to agree, no matter how great the aforementioned song is.
  • beckysioux said:

The boys were a part of the Post Cereal Web series. Speculation began back in March. And the episode was finally posted in April.

Becky, how is it you always have the answers to my questions? Thanks again!
  • YKYOW you hear the announcements at school today and immediately think HOLY SHIT THE TALENT SHOW IS COMING I MUST GATHER THREE OF MY FRIENDS AND DO THE MILLION WAYS DANCE. *cough*

beckysioux said:

The boys were a part of the Post Cereal Web series. Speculation began back in March. And the episode was finally posted in April.

It's probably because I spend entirely too much time on the Boards. Goodness knows my memory sucks, so it's not that. And you're welcome :o)
  • YKYOW you're in yoga class and in deep meditation, and the first chords of 'Here It Goes Again' playing in the weight lifting class nest door can completely destroy your concentration.  Needless to say, I wasn't able to get back into my meditation until it was over.

beckysioux said:

Well, my dear MMM, Becky isn't named OK Go's fave fan for nothing u know! ;) x
  • laydeejol said:

magnoliamaggiemag said:

beckysioux said:

Well, my dear MMM, Becky isn't named OK Go's fave fan for nothing u know! ;) x

From your keyboard to their eyes, Jolean!
  • YKYOW you FLIP OUT whenever you hear OK Go playing in a public place.

For example, today I had my school's Terry Fox Run. It wasn't much of a run, just walking around the track. At around 2:50 I decide to inside and get my stuff, but something extrodinary happens. The openeing chords to HIGA start playing. I danced harder than I ran. After, I find one of my friends to find he likes OK Go too. He knows all the videos and most of their songs... SO FLIPPING HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!