In this Discussion

OK Go + The Muppets = A Muppet Theme Song!

1235»

Comments

• Not a dumb question at all. Pretty sure they were using a guide track during the live performance which gave them those extra voices.
  • I'm not a subscriber so I only see this:

For their musical comeback, the Muppets face the task of rocking for
    young kids, their parents, and maybe some audiences in between.

On "The Green Album," due Tuesday, groups including Weezer, the Fray
    and My Morning Jacket cover "Bein' Green" and other songs made cozily
    familiar by Kermit the Frog and company 35 years ago during the
    primetime TV run of the "The Muppet Show" and ...

:o(
  • Stupid WSJ is Stupid.  I can't re-access it, either.  Let me see if I can get it back later tonight.
  • WSJ seems to be working o.O
  • I can not seem to get it to let me read it on my computer and I AM a member of WJS.  Could someone who can get it to load please re-post it here?
  •  Not sure if yallz hv seen this Behind-the-Scenes of the Muppets x OK Go Theme Song vid, but I know I for one haven't :P 

• Thanks for posting that :)  At first I thought I had seen it, but it's not the same behind-the-scenes I was thinking of.

"Do a little dance" :)

I like how at the end when Damian's talking to Statler & Waldorf he's got that "I can't believe I'm talking to the Muppets" look on his face again.  Lol.  Cool.

*Edit: strikethrough fail.  I tried to make a funny up there by putting "Damian Kulash" struck through before "the Muppets," but it didn't work.  The End.
  • I love Andy's "let's do a little dance" face.
  • It looks like the boys' version of The Muppet Show Theme Song has made it to Tap Tap for iPod/iPad. Per mikesimarta: Get Tap Tap Muppets for free (iOS App Store). This video shows The Muppet Show Theme Song by Ok Go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....jnba0lfZWY

Anyone else download it and play it?
  • Downloading now, will play at lunch. :-D
  • As a Xoom/Android user, sadly I feel a bit left out. Looks like fun though! :)
  • Serotonin said:

As a Xoom/Android user, sadly I feel a bit left out. Looks like fun though! :)

beckysioux said:

It looks like the boys' version of The Muppet Show Theme Song has made it to Tap Tap for iPod/iPad. Per mikesimarta: Get Tap Tap Muppets for free (iOS App Store). This video shows The Muppet Show Theme Song by Ok Go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....jnba0lfZWY

Anyone else download it and play it?

@becky thanks for embedding my video :)

@Serotonin I'm pleased to tell you and other Android users that you can now download this song for free in Tap Tap Revenge 4. Hurry, you get only 1 week to download it.

• I think this belongs here since Sesame Street and Muppets are related to each other. Introducing, the "3 Primary Colours Song!

http://www.rollingstone.com/videos/new-and-hot/ok-go-3-primary-colors-song-20120130

1)  I like how Tim played all the secondary colours, though I'm a little confused. They probably needed to dye all their clothes, but they just don't make secondary colours like that! How did they get that orange so... Orange?!?! Did they use a greenscreen?

2) My favourite colour is yellow. So that works out nicely. What's your favourite colour?

3) The song is catchy enough to sing in your mind all day, which I think gives them an overall A+!

magnolia (n.) Plant genus, 1748, from Magnolius, Latinized name of Pierre Magnol (1638-1715), French physician and botanist, professor of botany at Montpellier.
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

I think this belongs here since Sesame Street and Muppets are related to each other. Introducing, the "3 Primary Colours Song!

http://www.rollingstone.com/videos/new-and-hot/ok-go-3-primary-colors-song-20120130

1)  I like how Tim played all the secondary colours, though I'm a little confused. They probably needed to dye all their clothes, but they just don't make secondary colours like that! How did they get that orange so... Orange?!?! Did they use a greenscreen?

2) My favourite colour is yellow. So that works out nicely. What's your favourite colour?

3) The song is catchy enough to sing in your mind all day, which I think gives them an overall A+!

This actutally belongs in the OK Go + Sesame Street = iunno what but it's prollie better than a double rainbow… thread. I'll copy your post over there.