In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• RICE NOODLES!... Sorry, you opened the door for me... But I prefer pasta over rice if I had to choose.

Pumpkin Pie or Chocolate Lava Cake?
  • Chocolate Lave Cake, without a doubt!

E-reader or a good, old-fashioned book?
  • Good ol' book. I love books, man.

What is your mood at this exact moment?
  • Happy, but also kind of nervous.

Which OK Go CD is your favorite?  (You can choose, EPs, Six Song Demo, Appendices, Extra Nice Edition, etc., or their mainstream LPs like OTBCOTS.)
  • I have to pick Extra Nice Edition. I love the demos on there. It's just awesome to know what the songs were before they became what I know them as.

What song can you not get out of your head?

Smile
  • Pyyramids - "That Ain't Right" has pretty much been on a permanent loop in my head for the past 2 weeks.

Best Halloween costume you've ever worn?  (Bonus points if you post a picture Wink)
  • A lump of coal.  Sorry, I don't have a picture.

Which video was cooler, EndLove or WTF?
  • End Love, because of the goose. I used it in my birthday text to Damian ("End Love, a goose is stalking. Happy Birthday Damian! :D")

Who would you want to switch identity with for a day?
  • A-Ross.

Do you play an instrument?  If so, which one(s)?
  • Percussion, I was a major band geek in HS.

Zoos.  Awesome or barbaric?
  • I have to say awesome. I mean, hey, the animals get free food. Seriously, even I would enjoy that.

If you could relive any moment of your life, what would it be?
  • When I first learned how to play barre chords on the guitar.  That gave me so many options whenever I played any song from then on.

What song do you best remember hearing for the first time?
  • I think that would be HIGA. I first heard it in the game SSX On Tour, and I remember I always felt more energetic and things always went better when HIGA played. The song still makes me think of snow sometimes. :)

Bread or cereal for breakfast?
  • Cereal!!! My favourite is French Toast Crunch (Though I rarely eat it any more.)

What's your favourite gem?
  • I'm going to have to say quartz.

Better guitar solo, Get Over It or YSDH?
  • Edit: Double post removed;site glitch.
  • I'd say Get Over It.

Favorite ice cream flavor?
  • Blue Bunny Triple Chocolate Cake by chef Duff. http://www.bluebunny.com/Products/d/Premium_Ice_Cream_Chocolate_Lovers_Triple_Chocolate_Cake

(check it out)

Food network or SciFi channel?
  • Food Network.

Favorite sport?
  • Volleyball- I don't play, though, I like to watch. I've never been good at sports.

Shopping in person or online?