In this Discussion

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMIAN!

1235»

Comments

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMIAN!

Everyone loves you. Ofcourse. :)

• i love you damian without you...without any of the band memebers there will be no ok go and i thank you for being so freaken awsome and your AMAZING voice hope  and thankyou for going to art camp becuz then you wouldnt have met tim at the ping pong table and then you wouldnt have seen him after college and make this awsome AWSOME band soo yeah i love you forever!!!  Kiss Kiss
  • HaPpY bIrThDaY D!!!

• Damian...

Happy Birthday from me

and

Happy Birthday from MTV, too!

• On the radio this morning (NPR) they said "Today is October seventh, lead singer of OK Go Damian Kulash's birthday." Which they don't do very often. So somebody who works at NPR really likes OK Go. 
  • Happy Birthday Damian, the man with the sexy voice.

Hope your day was good

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• The best part of this thread is that it got a post from Sheri.
  • Happy Belated Birthday to the best "frontman" in the business!! Kiss
  • Happy Birthday, kiddo!*

Hope it's great.  Thanks for having a band that's so fun to be a fan of.

*And if you start feeling old today, remember that a lot of your fans are oldies who envy your relative youth. (ME)
  • Happy Birthday Damian!  I hope it's the best ever and you're surrounded by all the people you love.  36 is a very lucky number!  Thank you so much for everything.
  • I hope you have a wonderful birthday full of fun and joy.  Happy birthday!
  • Happy Birthday Damian! I hope you're having a great day. Thanks for being so awesome and making all the stuff for us to enjoy. :)

And today I found the sleeves of my blouse being all rolled up like yours most of the time. ;)
  • Happy Happy Birthday, Damian! I hope you have an amazing day. We love you and thank you for being a part of the amazingness that is OK Go.

<3 Have fun today. Laugh
  • DAMIAN IS AWESOME.

'NUFF SAID.

Did you really think I was going to say just that? Damian, you've got some of the most stylish clothes I've ever seen, not to mention you can make PSYCODONKTASTIC outfits in a jiff. One day I hope I can cook burgers like yours. Oh right... You make super-hyper-amazing music! Who could forget that? Hope you're b-day is the greatest one yet. WE LOVE YOU!
  • October kids are the best.  ;)  Happy birthday and e-hugs from me to Damian.
  • HAPPIE BIRTHDAY DAMIAN! :) 

Have an awesomefab one with the loved ones around u (juz coz, u know, u're spoilt that way and hv got plenty of ppl around u who love u in every which way ;) ) and we can't wait to hear fm OK Go next! :D 

Keep on rocking, 

Jol xx 
  • HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, DAMIAN! I'm truly sorry I didn't say it yesterday, but I have a good excuse for that! I was at a practice for the Million Ways dance, okay?

Anyway, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.
  • Happy Birthday, Damian!