In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW you check that one and only website (that sells the ok go/oh no dvd for an absurd price but still cheaper than ordering internationally) everyday to see if they lowered the price but you know they won't because it's been more than a year so you're considering buying it more than actually paying the bills you already have
  • YKYOW...the most exciting part of your very first visit to the Smithsonian's Museum of American History is sneaking away from your students to snap this picture of old school muppets just so you can tweet it to @okgo Laugh

• YKYOW Your school project involves People Music.

It's a tribute for an art festival and I'll post all the goodies when I'm done filming and editing. I'm excited!
  • YKYOW you auditioned for the Talent Show with the Million Ways dance - and got in. Too bad the drama teacher changed up a lot of things.
  • daisychains said:

YKYOW you auditioned for the Talent Show with the Million Ways dance - and got in. Too bad the drama teacher changed up a lot of things.

NO. WAY. Who's doing it with you? And what did that teacher you speak of change? The dance is EPIC. Changing it will result in a loss of epicness.
  • The teacher CHANGED it?  Weird.  Really Weird.
  • She's never seen the video before, and didn't change a whole lot but there IS change. Examples: cut off the intro with It's A Disaster. Changed the ending out of the pyrimad to some 007 moves, and some more stuff. It irks me, but whatever. It's me and three of my OK Go obsessed friends(well, one isn't. We just needed another person because the third bailed on us).
  • That bothers me more than it should.  Probably because it reminds me of someone else I know who would totally do the same thing.
  • We will all want to see a tape of it you know.  Oh, and good luck!  I hope you win.
  • YKYOW you price Range Rovers after seeing the TwitPic.  Does anyone have a clue what the exterior color is they got?  I'm just curious.  I personally love the green!
  • YKYOW...you are at a teachers conference listening to a really adorable and talented group of middle schoolers play the national anthem on handbells, and in your head you are sounding out the notes to "Return" instead
  • YKYOW: you are listening to The Greatest Song I Ever Heard, and you think to your self, "go Andy," and then you have to get on You Tube so you can watch him playing those slide notes on Craig Ferguson.  Go Andy!

• This one's way outta left field but...

I'm a nail polish fiend, and there's a brand called Orchid with a purple glitter color called "Seemed Like a Good Idea At the Time" - and every time I see it I think of the song (one of my faves, still on my playlist thanks to that!) Here's someone's pic of it (NOT mine):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mellicious/6084285495/in/photostream/

Didn't buy it though, I'm more of an OPI type. Going to get the Muppets colors, because, you know... ;)
  • Muppets colors?  Who is making those and where did you hear about them?  Do tell, because I think that I am going to need to buy those as well.
  • It's an OPI set (opi.com) - a cross promo with the Muppets :) Best bet to buy the colors would be Amazon, unless you live close to a store like Ulta, not sure if they carry it. I think it's for Fall/Winter 2011. Anyway, you can see the colors here (my fave is the Fozzie one!)

http://www.scrangie.com/2011/11/opi-muppets-collection-holiday-2011.html
  • Neat, those are some great colors. I love Gone Gonzo!
  • I've been eyeing the Wocka Wocka! for a while.  I don't usually wear red, but I think I need that one (if for no reason than when someone asks me what color I'm wearing, I can say "wocka wocka! Laugh)
  • YKYOW you're making luminaries in art, so the obvious choice is to carve a design OK Go-related.
  • You have no idea what to buy your seven-year-old nephew as a Christmas present this year, when suddenly the Lego aisle in Target catches your eye and you think, "Yes. Yes, Damian would approve of this."
  • Serotonin said:

This one's way outta left field but...

I'm a nail polish fiend, and there's a brand called Orchid with a purple glitter color called "Seemed Like a Good Idea At the Time" - and every time I see it I think of the song (one of my faves, still on my playlist thanks to that!) Here's someone's pic of it (NOT mine):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/m.....otostream/

Didn't buy it though, I'm more of an OPI type. Going to get the Muppets colors, because, you know... ;)

YKYOW you would totally buy that nail polish. HAHAHAHAHA