In this Discussion

Holiday Gift Wishes

edited November -1 in OK Go
The holidays are upon us and that means gifts to most people.  I know I will be asking for OK Go merch from my loving and ever patient husband this year (again).  Does anyone have their eye on a particular item?  What OK Go stuff do we all want for Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule, Kwanzaa, etc?

Hey, my math came up 23 finally!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I'm crossing my fingers that the package my sister got me for my birthday is something OK Go related. Will find out tomorrow! If it's not, I'll cross my fingers again for another t-shirt, since the one from last year got bleached.
  • I'm hoping one of my close friends or family will listen to me and give me money, that way I can get AT LEAST the deluxe Oh No. It's 50 dollars for me here, on a brazilian store (probs a 1 item only thing)

For some reason, for me, Amazon wants like 18 dollars for shipping just for that one cd and that's too much for me. I could buy new pants with that money you know, I really need new pants. lol.

Topsin only charges like 7 dollars. 7 DOLLARS for shipping that cd. And if I get a shirt too, it's only 10.

AND IF I get a single, it's only 10 too. I freaking love Topsin.

I would get the singles I don't have (I only have the brown and pink ep's) but they're really expensive for shipping. If I put all of them + Oh No it's like 20 dollars shipping. So yeah, I much rather spend more on merch than on shipping.

Mind you, and only Rachel will get this, I tried putting a sticker with the cd's (that would cost only 10 to ship) and it still jumps to 17 dollars.

I don't why a sticker is so expensive to ship, I seriously don't understand it.

Don't think anyone in my family or my friends will hear me though. hahaha so, I'll probs miss this holiday sale ;_;
  • I agree, the shipping fees are utterly ridiculous, Letizia.  Why a sticker should add so much to the cost I'll never understand.

You know what I want for Chanukah?  An East Coast Tour announcement.  Preferably one with a show in Wilmington, at The Queen... (spends next 15 minutes in happy imaginary la la land)... or I'd take Philly.  Philly's good too... at the TLA... (15 more minutes in happyland)...
  • Good call, Rachel.  East coast tour dates would be sublime. 

I'd also be quite content if my fiancé takes the fairly heavy hints I've been dropping and gets me the 180/365 tour book.
  • I just nixed the whole hints gig and asked my husband outright for the autographed ping pong ball set and he said yes!  Oh happy day!
  • DJRose said:

I agree, the shipping fees are utterly ridiculous, Letizia.  Why a sticker should add so much to the cost I'll never understand.

You know what I want for Chanukah?  An East Coast Tour announcement.  Preferably one with a show in Wilmington, at The Queen... (spends next 15 minutes in happy imaginary la la land)... or I'd take Philly.  Philly's good too... at the TLA... (15 more minutes in happyland)...

...Or what about this [imaginary] message:

"We're going to fly all of the boardies from all over the world. to Rachel's backyard and have a concert for all of you guys."  That would be the best.
  • OK I change my wish.  I want what Taciturn wants.  :)
  • Um, yeah. That. That would be effin' awesome. Smile
  • Taciturn said:

DJRose said:

I agree, the shipping fees are utterly ridiculous, Letizia.  Why a sticker should add so much to the cost I'll never understand.

"We're going to fly all of the boardies from all over the world. to Rachel's backyard and have a concert for all of you guys."  That would be the best.

Rachel doesn't have a backyard.  But we could work something out. :-)
  • Maybe we could all pool our funds and buy this http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/285405?preview=1 for ourselves.  :)
  • It only includes 2 tickets, otherwise I'd be there with you.
  • DJRose said:

Taciturn said:

DJRose said:

Rachel doesn't have a backyard.  But we could work something out. :-)

Skylar has a backyard.  And lives closer to Rachel than any other boardies I'm aware of.  ;D