In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• So true, my resolve has worn down. I think I will buy it. Not like I hate purple and "Jesus sparkles" <-- now, if you know where that quote is from, down to the minute, YKYOW

Or I need to stop watching that video. But it's so funee ;)
  • YKYOW The highlight of your day is when you play WTF in the car and your niece in the back seat sings along.  (Happy dance)
  • BeckiWitte said:

YKYOW The highlight of your day is when you play WTF in the car and your niece in the back seat sings along.  (Happy dance)

Aw, that's so cool! I visited my sister during the summer and got my nephew to become almost as obsessed as me with The Muppets video. He also liked the White Knuckles video.

I was very proud. :D
  • i believe this qualifies as a ykyow.. given the word pomegranate during a game of taboo you describe it as "turned into a juice that presented the greatest movie ever sold..."
  • YKYOW...you receive an email confirming your order with 1-800-Contacts and you get way too excited because the customer service rep's name is Damian.
  • glamour_and_sedition said:

YKYOW...you receive an email confirming your order with 1-800-Contacts and you get way too excited because the customer service rep's name is Damian.

This totally made me lol!!!!
  • YKYOW:

- You're in Las Vegas about to eat at "Serendipity 3" near Caesar's Palace when HIGA comes on. WIN! You also make your mom take tons of photo's in memory of this momentous occasion

- You've just realized you haven't met a single Damian or Tim in your entire life and feel like your life is incomplete.
  • I think I'm developing a huge crush on Dan after seeing his Grooveshark playlist. He has undeniably good taste in music. <3 <3 Laugh
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

YKYOW:

- You're in Las Vegas about to eat at "Serendipity 3" near Caesar's Palace when HIGA comes on. WIN! You also make your mom take tons of photo's in memory of this momentous occasion

- You've just realized you haven't met a single Damian or Tim in your entire life and feel like your life is incomplete.

I work with an AWFUL LOT of guys named Tim.  Some of them are nicer than others, but in general, none of them are as cool as OUR Tim.
  • Your husband is going through the Stuff In The Apartment (because we need to straighten this pig sty up).  He's showing you things and asking if you can toss them.  He opens a Christmas card for your approval and confetti showers down from it.  The look on his face, PRICELESS. 

This happens TWICE.

Laugh
  • YKYOW you're doing boring history homework and listening to Here It Goes Again and you start to imagine Grover Cleveland, Rutherford Hayes, Ulysses Grant, and James Garfield doing the treadmill-dance. Then you listen to A Million Ways, and you imagine them doing The Dance.
  • leviness said:

YKYOW you're doing boring history homework and listening to Here It Goes Again and you start to imagine Grover Cleveland, Rutherford Hayes, Ulysses Grant, and James Garfield doing the treadmill-dance. Then you listen to A Million Ways, and you imagine them doing The Dance.

*resident history teacher highly approves of this* Laugh
  • YKYOW you have dreams about watching television and hearing their songs on commercials.

I dreamt last night that I was watching a Ford commercial that had "It's Tough To Have A Crush" in it. I have no explanation for that, but it made me laugh.
  • YKYOW you can still slightly see the outline of the scar on your hand from when you saw a billboard with OK Go on it...
  • YKYOW even your FRIEND has a wacky dream where you meet OK Go.
  • YKYOW you have a science quiz, science test, science presentation, model house, science lab, math test, EQAO, exams, a song to memorize, music theory homework, gym journals, and a drama presentation to memorize all within the next TWO WEEKS and is STILL procrastinating by looking at OK Go video's.
  • Can you work the videos into your music theory work (thus making watching them working and not procrastinating)?
  • YKYOW you have an automatic head-turn response to the name Damian...
  • Totalgeek42 said:

YKYOW you have an automatic head-turn response to the name Damian...

Sometimes I turn my head when I hear Daniel. And then I mope for 10 seconds wondering what would've happened if he were actually there.

YKYOW You read your sisters school newspaper and in the "Editors Picks" section, and see a girl chose Oh No as her favourite album. You then demand your sister to help you meet this girl so you don't end up being the only person in Toronto who loves OK Go.
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

YKYOW You read your sisters school newspaper and in the "Editors Picks" section, and see a girl chose Oh No as her favourite album. You then demand your sister to help you meet this girl so you don't end up being the only person in Toronto who loves OK Go.

We used to have two big boardies from Toronto.  The twins, Mel & Fel.  I'm still facebook friends with them and they're still fans, just not that active here.  I'll mention it to them.