In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• You are too young to have a child that old. That's all.
  • Cheese pizza with green peppers chinese eggplant and anchovies and no I'm not pregnant o.O
  • I didn't know where to post this and since I'm still slightly shocked by it I thought I should let my fellow boardies know:

I was supposed to have a quiz in my Science Class today, but apparently my Science Teacher decided not to show up. And sub's always mean free periods. So the entire period was spent on computers looking at random things. One guy thought "Why don't we search our teacher's name and see if anything comes up? It might say why he's away." None of us actually thought we'd find this:

http://www.bensegev.com/

That's right. My Science Teacher, Mr. Segev, doesn't only work on engineering projects during the summer, but is also a musician. I'm still baffled. Gah. Why wouldn't he tell us this? So confused. What do you think?
  • That's your TEACHER?!?  How do you ever learn anything?
  • Well, I had a pretty crazy teacher for social science last year (and for history the two years before). Just in... quite another way than yours... ;)

This is him. And he told us about it himself. And still he's a good teacher. XD
  • BeckiWitte said:

That's your TEACHER?!?  How do you ever learn anything?

Yes, that's my teacher. I actually learn the most in his class. I'm not too distracted because I don't think of him like that. I respect him because he can handle such a rude class. And don't even think it. He's married.

ItsaMeMaria said:

Well, I had a pretty crazy teacher for social science last year (and for history the two years before). Just in... quite another way than yours... ;)

This is him. And he told us about it himself. And still he's a good teacher. XD

I would watch that video but I don't want nightmares. Isn't it weird teachers have personal lives? It's like they aren't even trying to hide it from us anymore!
  • I had science class today and we were talking about the brain and emotions. Our teacher showed us some videos with the element of surprise in them and then I asked her to show us another video.

SURPRISED DOG!!! :)
  • for christmas my brother wrapped up the sunglasses i left in his car last month...
  • darbie_starpower said:

for christmas my brother wrapped up the sunglasses i left in his car last month...

ROFL! Darbie, you're always awesome. Isn't there a thread somewhere on here for complaints about things in your life? I remember there being one. Maybe my first complaint should be that I can't find it. Wink 
  • darbie_starpower said:

for christmas my brother wrapped up the sunglasses i left in his car last month...

ROFL! Darbie, you're always awesome. Isn't there a thread somewhere on here for complaints about things in your life? I remember there being one. Maybe my first complaint should be that I can't find it. Wink 
  • I am putting this here because I guess it is pretty random.  My friend Scott made a video for his latest song.  Check it out.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THv9k5ol5g4
  • Where is everyone?  Was there some strange killer virus that only kills fans of OK Go and I am the last survivor?
  • i'm still around... i'll always be around... even if there were some sort of virus that went after ok go fans, i'd be here as zombie darbie... though i think someone may have ate chips...
  • ^ I'm still here.
  • Chips said
    ^ I'm still here.

hehe, glad to hear it, but i couldn't resist the punnyness of your screen name...
  • I am so glad to know y'all aren't dead.  I felt so alone.
  • Okay, where the hell is the Every Known OK Go Song Ever thread? Because I know I'm missing stuff and I can't find anything anymore.

Oh, I forgot about the math thing...
  • jedi_grrlie said
    Okay, where the hell is the Every Known OK Go Song Ever thread? Because I know I'm missing stuff and I can't find anything anymore.

• Wow, I'm missing a bunch of that stuff!

Is there a "one-stop-shop" type place we can find those rarer tracks or is it just luck and searching?
  • *bump*

This thread is ALWAYS a crowd pleaser. Tell us some random stuff!

My toes are on fire