In this Discussion

live shows & touring

Comments

• You know sometimes you go to a party...and everyone has too much to drink...and there's a moment when you collectively realize it...and then you all feel incredibly stupid...?

Ok, well maybe that's only the kind of people I hang out with, but I'm going to finish this for any of you that actually are that kind of person...

So yeah...you're all trying not to look at each other or get looked at...then someone does or says something incredibly assinine...and you realize they're sooo much drunker than you? And everything's ok? (It's quite touching actually.)

I'm that person. I have never seen OK Go. Never. The first decent thing to come out of Illinois since corn, and they get snapped up by Sweden. I never saw it coming--I thought they were neutral or something?? So now all we've got is corn. Not even that because it's winter. All I've got is this board... Gosh... I'm feeling a bit awkward now that I said that...*trying not to look at anyone*
  • are they doing any gigs in sweden while they record? because you can get fuck off cheap flights to malmo.

that would be a nice christmas type jaunt biggrin.gif

h xxx
  • QUOTE (husna @ Dec 3 2004, 08:32 AM)
    are they doing any gigs in sweden while they record? because you can get fuck off cheap flights to malmo.

that would be a nice christmas type jaunt  biggrin.gif

h xxx

"So, what are you doing for christmas?"
    "Stalking OK Go."
    tongue.gif
  • MAN! I need some ok go, what member am I? why am I always on at an inconvienent time where no one else is on?
  • QUOTE (anangryfish @ Nov 21 2004, 02:17 PM)
    erhem.
    january 17, 2003.
    i win!
    i win the game of needing to see ok go super-duper a lot.
    and that was the only time i saw them!

No, I win cause I've never seen them. I couldn't go the last 3 or 4 times they were here. sad.gif
  • Since you're all listing member numbers, I'll jump on the bandwagon! I'm member number 72...

*awkward silence*

...And I have yet to see Ok Go live. sad.gif It would have been great if they had been my first show, but the Zutons took that honor.
  • I've never seen OK Go either!! I know they've been to Toronto, and I saw them playing some awesome ping-pong on MuchMusic, but no concert for me yet.

I can't wait till they tour Canada.. its not that cold I swear!!
  • sad.gif I've also never seen okgo
  • I've neva seen them either sad.gif just bought ther album at the wknd it rules
    dus ne1 no wen okgo r nxt comin to england ??
  • I haven't seen them since February either sad.gif
  • I saw them in September '04, which is so annoying! because they never come to England and when they played at my favourite club, no one told me mad.gif
  • i havent seen them since jan 28 2003 and that was when the only thing i knew about them was their lyrics.
  • QUOTE (Leviathan @ Nov 19 2004, 06:21 PM)
    I haven't seen OK Go yet, they haven't seen the wondrous Island continent that is Australia. I have, I live here!

I live here too!! Hi! Although I'm America so I should have seen them by now. But they never went to Indiana either.
  • QUOTE (myfavoriteno3 @ Dec 13 2004, 09:06 PM)
    But they never went to Indiana either.

woah, other people come from this state too?!? i thought it was just me and the corn...
  • I haven't seen the guys since July of 03.
    It was Dan's birthday.

You'd think.. hometown would get lots of shows.
    But NOOOOOO. dry.gif
  • the two year anniversary of the first time i saw ok go is coming up in four days...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 13 2004, 09:44 PM)
    the two year anniversary of the first time i saw ok go is coming up in four days...

December 18th?

Ohhh, I loved that show. I was just talking to someone about that.
    We were talking about OK Go and he was like, 'yeah some girl got to go onstage..'

And I was like 'yeah..uh that was me. ohmy.gif '

Haha

My first time was Sept 19th. 2002.
    cd release party.
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Dec 13 2004, 09:50 PM)
    December 18th?

13 + 4 = 17...
    twas december 17th...
    also the two year anniversary of standing next to you but both of us being to shy to speak to one another, hahaha...
  • This IS sad ive never never seen them at all. I wanted to go to the most recent gig in london but had to go to school exam thing. i hate my parents.

Ps damn! member 110. was hoping for something a little more retro.... like the 80s
  • and me I WANNA SEE OKGO !!!!
    maybe i haven't already because i'm french and that the only show that i heard about was before the album has been in charts !!
    .....i apologyze to everyone for my mediocre english.....
    but it's not that simple for us.....pour frenchies..... sad.gif