In this Discussion

Which Forum do YOU Prefer?!?!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
what the hell?

i'm confused, i tried to make a poll and instead i have this nothingness.... BWAAAAAAHHHH

edit: oh, it be at the top heheh.

Comments

• QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Nov 18 2004, 02:36 PM)
    edit: oh, it be at the top heheh.

haha, You're so clever tongue.gif

I like the new one better biggrin.gif
  • so um... OKGo wasn't dropped from Capitol, were they? Is that the reason we're switching forums?

*cough*

~Rachael
    at school
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Nov 18 2004, 10:14 AM)
    so um... OKGo wasn't dropped from Capitol, were they?  Is that the reason we're switching forums?

no no no no, all the bands that had official boards on the capitol forums are being moved to this type of board, and the bands that already had official forums aside from the capitol ones are just being closed and people are being instructed to move to the official board... did any of that make sense at all?!? haha, it's too early for the darbie...
  • yea i dont think they'd drop them if they're just finishing a new album?!?!?! blink.gif

(sorry im doing fast reply and i don't know any other smilies than well, smile and blink heh)
  • Heh I love that smiley! I like this board better, purely for the fact it has better smileys. laugh.gif <---see!
    *cough* me? immature?....never.....
  • Old.

I must say, I DO NOT LIKE THIS NEW FORUM.

Plus, today would've been my one year forum birthday. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Mary Says @ Nov 18 2004, 04:16 PM)
    Old.

I must say, I DO NOT LIKE THIS NEW FORUM.
    Plus, today would've been my one year forum birthday. sad.gif

aww, happy forum birthday anyway...
    i liked the old board better too...
    you only needed one name to post on all the capitol forums before...
    now i have to individually register for all the ones i want to post on...
    and as i already stated in a different thread, i prefer the chaoticness of the one forum, as opposed to all the subforums...
    though i do like these smilies better...
    ima ph34r.gif
  • this board is confoozing.
  • I only like that you can do this.

Too cool.
    And this.

biggrin.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif wink.gif ohmy.gif unsure.gif
  • I want to change my vote because this board is annoying me now. Its annoying havign to log in every time and its annoying when you cant get your avatar to worrrrk mad.gif
  • KAT.... your avatar doesn't work because you've put http:// twice... i just deleted it and put it up in my toolbar. Its the 'coffee and tv' milk carton right???
  • waaaaaah someone already has my name from the old boards (Its me Danamian!)

eh how long has the boards been like this?
  • QUOTE (Rae @ Nov 21 2004, 02:42 PM)
    waaaaaah someone already has my name from the old boards (Its me Danamian!)
    eh how long has the boards been like this?

hmm, i just checked the member list, it doesn't appear anyone has the name danamian, would it not let you register that name?!?
    boards have been like this for, uh, 3 days i think?!? maybe 4...
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Nov 18 2004, 04:14 PM)
    so um... OKGo wasn't dropped from Capitol, were they?  Is that the reason we're switching forums?

I was thinking the same thing. Major record companies are becoming more and more cruel to non-mega-sales bands. They have no ears.

I prefer the old board, such randomness and mixture. All the topics in a sight was more convenient.
  • And, Mary, happy forum birthday!
  • this forum is exactly like the new interpol one (probably b/c it's done by the same company, lol). so i'm used to the format. i had registered on the old one pretty early on, but i'm not much of a poster, so i didn't have the "old skool" status to begin with and therefore can't be upset at losing it, ha ha.

in short, i prefer the new one. cool.gif