In this Discussion

frustration with stupid idiots.

edited November -1 in General Discussion
so, does this ever happen to anyone?--
say that you really really like someone and you tell maybe 2 people.. 2 of your closest friends or something and say that one of your really good friends (not one of the people you tell though) is really good friends with the person you like... but you dont tell them cause you know that he will tell the dude that you like him cause he thinks it'll work out and you don't think it will or you're not a very forward person... and you've liked them for like 2 months and then this girl (random person in a class with you) turns to you and is like "you know who i reallythink is cute? i may even like..? ____ (person you like)" and you're like #$()*@#)($*#@ on the inside but you're like oh really? wow. cause this person has nothing on you and then she goes and tells your friend who is really good friends with the kid you like and is ilke HEY I LIKE YOUR FRIEND! DO SOMETHING!!! and you're friend is stupid and he's like HEY BILL (yes the kids name i like is bill) NATALIE LIKES YOU and you're liek DAMMMITTT nooo. but it didnt work out cause she smokes and he hates smokers WOOO! +1 for me. but is that not so annoying?! that's like a consistant pattern in my life. there's always someone else way more outgoing who's way behind me and then is just like HEY I THINK YOU'RE CUTE. and its like BAM saiba is always screwed. not that i'm gonna change and stop admiring people from 30 feet away instead of opening my mouth and speaking to them, but it's just annoying!

Comments

• awww sai.....

i feel your pain. sort of.

I worked my ass off today, six hours solid work, JUST so that I could see Ryan. So I call him, and he's decided to g out with Johnny instead. *ANGRY*

But then I get to see him 2mo. Even tho I don't want to cos I'm still angry at him cos he keeps lying and breaking promises damn him. Hope you're on AIM!!!!
  • you're not sad.gif

COME BACK DAMN YOU!!!!
  • Omg I so understand. ha ha. I refuse to do anything about my "crushes" so they usually dissipate b/c I know i'm not going to act on them. It kind of sucks. And then even when there's a window of opportunity I don't want to let on that I like someone so i'll totally ignore them or be slightly cold/bitchy. I'm too old to act like this, haha.
  • Ahhh I'm EXACTLY the same! IT sucks! I have a friend who always gets the guys I like, but before I have a chance to say anything! But I can bet I'm worse than you, I've liked the same guy for over 2 years now, and still haven't spoken to him properly, and now he's at uni sad.gif
    But I do feel your pain sad.gif
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Nov 19 2004, 09:27 PM)
    Omg I so understand. ha ha. I refuse to do anything about my "crushes" so they usually dissipate b/c I know i'm not going to act on them. It kind of sucks. And then even when there's a window of opportunity I don't want to let on that I like someone so i'll totally ignore them or be slightly cold/bitchy. I'm too old to act like this, haha.

no, I so do understand... I was obsessseddd with this guy for like 2 years but we were friends and you can ask anyone on this board how weirdly obsessed I was with andrew. oh man. we don't talk anymore.
  • QUOTE (minia @ Nov 23 2004, 03:22 AM)
    no, I so do understand... I was obsessseddd with this guy for like 2 years but we were friends and you can ask anyone on this board how weirdly obsessed I was with andrew. oh man. we don't talk anymore.

sai is not lying. not not lying. she was obsessed with bickers when I joined the board over a year ago. she isn't now tho. so hmmmm. haha.
  • I just had it happen to me the other day. sucks!
  • yeah I've had a thing for a kid at school for over a year, but I'll never do anything about it cause I just can't get myself to be forward enough.
  • he's some wisdom i've recently acquired: go for it. you should all tell them. or at least hint at it if it's too scary and see what happens. cause even if it doesn't work out, it sucks (which it does like a lot, i'm not gonna lie) but for only a little bit, then you can move on, and not worry about what could have been and all that crap..

my recent experience, a boy i crushed on (a lot) and we were kinda close like 3 years ago but then hadn't seen him for about 1 1/2 years, FINALLY got the balls to email him and say what's up? and what is up? he thinks we should hang out. cool.gif nice. but i've missed him for awhile and never did anything about it, but now wonder why the hell i waited so long.

but in another situation, there's this hot stocker boy at wal mart that i've witnessed at a certain time, so interestingly enough, i find myself shopping at wal mart like every tuesday about 2:30. hehe. it's fun, but i don't know what to do about him, cause i know nothing about him and am still scared. i should just go up and ask where some product is huh? (but then he can be like, dude, you're here like every time i work, you must know this store better than me!) damn, it does suck having no balls. i think i just need some excellent topic and maybe a stiff drink first, but i'm gonna do it.. someday..
  • QUOTE (ventage @ Dec 1 2004, 12:47 AM)
    he's some wisdom i've recently acquired:  go for it.  you should all tell them.  or at least hint at it if it's too scary and see what happens.  cause even if it doesn't work out, it sucks (which it does like a lot, i'm not gonna lie) but for only a little bit, then you can move on, and not worry about what could have been and all that crap.. 

Well you've persuaded me. The next time I see the guy I like (on friday, hopefully) I will tell him. Or hint. Yes I will. *prepares self* mellow.gif
  • this is the first time i havent liked somebody in a LONG time. its' weird. and i just realized it.
  • QUOTE (ventage @ Nov 30 2004, 07:47 PM)
    i think i just need some excellent topic and maybe a stiff drink first, but i'm gonna do it..  someday..

Yeah, if I had a very stiff drink, I doubt I'd have a problem telling the guy I like that I like him...but that will never happen. Oh well. It's more of a hey, he's really hot crush than an actual connection or anything anyways.
  • I'm such a dork!!!
    my friend max now knows I like him. and he thinks it's cute but I was like DON'T SAY ANYTHING and he's like why not?! thats the only way! and I was like no!!! dont do it! so he keeps walking over to me to talk to me whenever he's with bill... and so bill today was like "I like your shirt" and I, being the friggin idiot I am, was just like OH thanks. and then started talking to max cause my heart beat was like sooo fast I couldn't even look at the kid. does that ever happen to you? you get so jittery around the person you like that you can't even look at them without probably making some really dumb face or saying something really stupid?... I sounded like an idiot cause max was like tricia and julie always go to the bathroom together what is with girls in pairs in the bathroom and I was like girl thing. it's like moral support and then he's liek what? and I meant to say it in a stupid like ha-ha way. but it didnt come out right and then I was like oh nevermind and hes like wait are you talkign tome? and then it got so awkward. GOD! I AM SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (minia @ Dec 6 2004, 05:12 PM)
    does that ever happen to you? you get so jittery around the person you like that you can't even look at them without probably making some really dumb face or saying something really stupid?...

i can't look at anyone without making some really dumb face or saying something stupid, haha...
  • i think sai is still a little obsessed with andrew on the inside. it will come back to haunt you one day. i think feelings never go away.

i say im over humza..and i even believe it, but then things will happen to prove me wrong. example: in general conversation, it came out that he didnt speak to his fiancee for a year after they were engaged. when she would come over his house, he would refuse to leave his room. when she called him, hed say like, hello-hi and then tell her he has to go and hang up. And this all shows that he WASNT a bastard. he REALLY was sincere with me. He didnt just get cozy with the first girl his parents threw his way. it took him a year to even speak to the girl. So he didnt lie to me. And he really did care about me, which should have made me feel better, but i was depressed for a whole day after that. i literally didnt even speak for 24 hours...like, I just didnt feel like talking to anyone or laughing or anything. And I just remembered his face when I saw him at my sisters wedding and I was yelling at him and telling him he was a piece of shit and he used me and bla bla bla. He looked really hurt. And he just stood there and listened to me with his head down. and i was so AWFUL to him. And the poor guy sulked over me for a year, even though he had a pretty girl waiting around for him to give her some attention. It turns out he's a good guy and it totally depressed me. I cant even blame him for starting a relationship a year later. once its done, its done so he might as well have made himself happy with it. so thats what he did. but its not like he was telling me he loved me on monday and falling all over that other chick on wednesday, which what i was orginally told(by his mom.i think she just told me that so i would hate him).

but in any case...love does NOT go away. i was better off when i thought he was a jerk sad.gif

i went shopping and out to lunch with his fiancee(she knows nothing about us) cause we get along REALLY well. so we hung out a lot this time. anyway she was telling me how she told humza that we went out to lunch and had a lot of fun and shes like "he was SO HAPPY that we were like, bonding" and i was like "oh god." like, the guy is happy that im friends with his fiancee. its so...ROMEO AND JULIET!!! ahh.
  • AH MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!
    i hate people. hate them.
    i can't even say/type what happened. GAH!!!!!!!
    i hate guys!
  • guys definitely do suck.