In this Discussion

Where're the boys now?

edited November -1 in OK Go
They are still staying in Sweden?

How is wintertime there, just wondering...

Comments

• I didn't even know they were in Sweden huh.gif
  • QUOTE (unknown @ Nov 20 2004, 12:36 PM)
    I didn't even know they were in Sweden  huh.gif

sweden is cold. and snowy. and it kinda annoys me that they're like five hours away from me. stupid, boring town..
    it's much more fun here. i'd let them stay at my place anytime! haha
  • QUOTE (unknown @ Nov 20 2004, 03:36 AM)
    I didn't even know they were in Sweden  huh.gif

....don't you even read the newsletters?

it's ok Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. I read them!
  • QUOTE (phoenix @ Dec 3 2004, 12:00 PM)
    sweden is cold. and snowy. and it kinda annoys me that they're like five hours away from me. stupid, boring town..
    it's much more fun here. i'd let them stay at my place anytime! haha

How about you ship some of that snowy goodness this way. I'm all dreaming of a white Christmas season over here and I'm stuck in this nightmare of crap, dry, just-above-freezing weather.
  • yeah... we get no snow here in the middle of the desert. it gets cold... but no snow. therefore suckage occurs.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Dec 14 2004, 11:46 PM)
    yeah... we get no snow here in the middle of the desert. it gets cold... but no snow. therefore suckage occurs.

Yeah, I'm sure that your situation is far worse than mine. I just live in Missouri, so we get some snow (usually in January in the form of sludge), but I couldn't imagine what a "desert" winter would be like. You have my greatest sympathies.
  • I heard we were supposed to be getting a white Christmas in England this year, but I'm not so sure...it's just all wet and rainy at the moment....
  • yeh the forecast has said it will be snowy for christmas but they always say that
    I haven't had any rain ha!
    although it normally is rainy
    there was no summer in grimsby this year well there was but it was in spring if that makes sense
  • QUOTE (Michael @ Dec 13 2004, 10:36 PM)
    ....don't you even read the newsletters?

it's ok Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. I read them!

well ACTUALLY at the time I wasn't receiving newsletters from Okgo because I had changed my address. Of course I read them, they're highlight of my day/week/month. How dare you acuse me of not loving Okgo? tongue.gif
    QUOTE (Kenty @ Dec 21 2004, 08:20 PM)

yeh the forecast has said it will be snowy for christmas but they always say that
    I haven't had any rain ha!
    although it normally is rainy
    there was no summer in grimsby this year well there was but it was in spring if that makes sense

Psh, we got snow, for like 5 minutes one morning, but I woke up too late to see it. It just won't stop raining here! It's bloody annoying! And no, that didn't make sense, but I'm tired, so that may be why. mellow.gif
  • It's snowing here in Texas, but not nearly enough.
  • it never snows in arizona
    boo