In this Discussion

forums.capitolrecords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

edited November -1 in General Discussion
That's the address I would always type into IE and I keep forgetting that the forum moved and all I get is errors!! *cries* I have to learn this one. It's not too hard... okgo.forumsunlimited.com.

Ok, it's 8:10 and in one hour and 50 minutes I'm finishing my third day in a row doing a double shift. Damn.

Only working 7 hours tomorrow and then MUSE!!! The venue is only a 5 minute walk from my work... that rocks my socks. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

~Rachael
at work

Comments

• haha, i did that the first five days of this board, kept trying to go to the old one... but i got use to this one already...
  • yea i just changed my desktop icon lol.

so has theold board gone already *shock*

that was soooo quick!!!
  • Yeah I just changed the bookmark URL...
  • I'm still having problems, lol. I"m having to go to okgo.net every day (or whenever I come to the forums) because I can't remember it! Before I'd go for months not going to okgo.net... just the message board.

I can't do the favorites link b/c I hardly ever use my comp at home to come here... I'm always at school or at work, heh.

~Rachael
    at school
  • if you check your email before going on the boards, just email yourself the link, and so when youre done w/ your mail, you have the link right there!
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Nov 27 2004, 05:10 PM)
    That's the address I would always type into IE
    Why the hell are you using Internet Explorer?
  • QUOTE (TheAL @ Dec 17 2004, 03:46 AM)
    Why the hell are you using Internet Explorer?

Why the hell not? I am.
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Nov 28 2004, 01:10 AM)
    That's the address I would always type into IE and I keep forgetting that the forum moved and all I get is errors!!  *cries*  I have to learn this one.  It's not too hard... okgo.forumsunlimited.com.

You actually rememered that super long address?! Wow, I can't even remember the new one. Yes that's how crap I am.