In this Discussion

the board is fucked

edited November -1 in OK Go
i post, and then they're not there. AND i went to reply to the word association thread and the last word was nail polish, but then when it was on the reply screen i looked at all the previous posts and there were more past nailpolishgoing down to depression, so i posted but it still only shows up to nailpolish.

is it me? am i going crazy?! is too much sleep screwing with my head?

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

h xxx

Comments

• QUOTE (husna @ Dec 1 2004, 07:31 PM)
    i post, and then they're not there. AND i went to reply to the word association thread and the last word was nail polish, but then when it was on the reply screen i looked at all the previous posts and there were more past nailpolishgoing down to depression, so i posted but it still only shows up to nailpolish.

is it me? am i going crazy?! is too much sleep screwing with my head?

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

h xxx

It's my fault. I've been changing things around. We're going to try more than one forum for two months. And then we'll change it back if nobody thinks it's better than just one forum (and trucks). So, the word association is in the general discussion thing now. Sorry.
  • Where are they? cause I could have sworn there were at least a few more posts yesterday than there are now...or maybe they've only disappeared from my computer.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Dec 1 2004, 07:38 PM)
    Where are they? cause I could have sworn there were at least a few more posts yesterday than there are now...or maybe they've only disappeared from my computer.

They're all there. Everything is wonderful!
  • Ohhh, I found them, I was just being an idiot. Spankalicious.