In this Discussion

leave for a few weeks...

edited November -1 in General Discussion
and a brand new board!!!! ohmy.gif

[COLOR=purple]in COLOR!!!!

[COLOR=red]i like it biggrin.gif

[COLOR=blue]i came back from pakistan yesterday. the wedding was awesome. sooo much fun! and i have lots of news, but im not in the mood to type. cold weather makes me lazy.

ill post some pictures up from the wedding when i get them. my clothes were hot.

how is everyone doing???

wow. new board.

edit-i havent quite figured out the whole color thing. please guide me.

Comments

• my goosey!!!!!

I've missed you so!
    I'm glad you had a good time in Pakistan, I thought about you lots.

Welcome back! wub.gif
  • you ho. I have so much to tell you about certain things...
    you leave for 2 weeks and my life is in disarray. I NEED YOU TO FIX MY PROBLEMSSSS!!!!!
  • you have to put [/COLOR] where you want the test to stop being that color, ha ha. Welcome back!
  • how was the food???

~Rachael
    at work
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Dec 4 2004, 02:06 AM)
    how was the food???

~Rachael
    at work

DAMN FREAKIN GOOD!!!

i ate SO MUCH! i had mc donalds every day. quarter pounder with cheese..mmm. and i had chinese every day too. and best news of all: i came back a pound lighter!!!!!

the weather was INSANE! i couldnt even believe it was november! it was WARM outside. best weather ever.

so "shehryar" turned out to be "sheraz" (we totally changed his name on our own. i dont know how that happened) i met his family. theyre SO NICE. and they treat me like im made of gold or something. at my brothers wedding, his dad literally took like 5 rolls of film of me! every time i blinked the guy took a picture! my whole family was making fun of him. hahaha. his momma wants him to put a ring on my finger when he ocmes to new york(dec 10) but my dad still hasnt agreed so lets see what happens.

i cant wait to get pictures back. i want to show you guys my clothes. there were 3 days of the wedding--the last day i wore black with these AMAZING diamond earings. oh my god. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! i borrowed them from my moms sister. holy shit. theyre chandelearings. but like, with HUGE ASS diamonds. i wanted to run away with them on. diamonds feel so nice. gah.

sai, what happened?! i am without internet access because my computer is away being fixed(it had 24 viruses on it) and i lost my phone charger in pakistan so i cant even go on iwth my phone.

melanieeee i missed you too!!!! i have kajal for you. ill mail it after finals.
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Dec 4 2004, 01:48 PM)
    melanieeee i missed you too!!!! i have kajal for you. ill mail it after finals.

You are so good to me. <333
    Soooo my goosey is close to getting a ring?!!? ohmy.gif
  • long story, i'll tell you about it later.