In this Discussion

NO!!!! AHHHH!!!!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
WHY DO I HAVE TO BE 17?!?!
I was JUST talking about how amazing it would be if spoon toured and came to chicago cause they barely EVER tour and my sister was like I was just at their site today they have no dates and I was ilke hm. Ill see for myself. so I go there and they just put up Dec 17th (the day I get off school, too. WOULD have been a perfect start to winter break.) .... at the friggin double door!!! 21+!!! DAMN THEMMMM!!!!!!!

GAH!

I can't use my cousin's ID cause she's only 19...
meh.

I'm always complaining aren't I?

Well, in good news: sai is going to see motion city soundtrack tomorrow night. half-woo! I liked them a lot last year, but not so much anymore, but maybe seeing them live will make me appreciate them again.... maybe.

and how are all of you?

Comments

• I'm upset cause I can't go to a show today that will be amazing--it's HFSmas Nutcracker, and the bands playing it are My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, Jimmy Eat World, Velvet Revolver, and a couple less good ones. Damn them for making tickets so expensive. mad.gif I would kill to see MCR, Velvet Revolver, and The Killers.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Dec 4 2004, 10:52 AM)
    I'm upset cause I can't go to a show today that will be amazing--it's HFSmas Nutcracker, and the bands playing it are My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, Jimmy Eat World, Velvet Revolver, and a couple less good ones. Damn them for making tickets so expensive. mad.gif I would kill to see MCR, Velvet Revolver, and The Killers.

ooooh wow. yeah mcr was here last night with tbs and the used... i almost won tickets you had to be caller 101 and i was 100 and he was like oh im so sorry you're 100 and i was just like SCREWWW YOUUUU and i hung up. but thats okay cause I'm going to mcs today and i know 2039482039 people going so it should be incredibly fun.
  • my absolutely favorite band (other than ok go of course) came for a FREE show and it was 21+. majorly effed up.
    but then i got to see chevelle, mcr, and yellowcard a couple weeks ago. that was fun.
    i hate not bbeing 21.
  • I seem to remember OkGo coming to do just one date in England a while ago and making it 18+ AND saying they wouldn't be back for ages, so to make sure we go *cough* mad.gif