In this Discussion

suscriptions, what?!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
quick question.... how do you not suscribe to topics?? cause i keep getting these stupid emails being like "this person replied to a post you suscribed to" and im like i didn't suscribe to anything!

Comments

• go to "my controls" then under "options" there's "email settings" and uncheck the "enable email notification by default" box...
  • THANK YOU. I couldn't find it, and it was driving me nuts getting an email everytime someone posted. So yeah, thanks for the info.
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Dec 10 2004, 08:55 PM)
    THANK YOU. I couldn't find it, and it was driving me nuts getting an email everytime someone posted. So yeah, thanks for the info.

glad i could help blink.gif
  • It didn't subscribe me to any topics huh.gif
  • ugh, its still subscribing me. Am I going to have to un-join the OK Go board?
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Dec 11 2004, 05:31 PM)
    ugh, its still subscribing me.

hmmm, don't know what to tell ya... maybe Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore knows what to do...
  • Uh what you COULD do is go to my controls... and on the left there's a "Subscription" category (but it's not a link) and underneath it is topic and forum... and go to topic, and you can unsubscribe to them.. not permananetly... but enough..
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Dec 12 2004, 12:32 AM)
    Uh what you COULD do is go to my controls... and on the left there's a "Subscription" category (but it's not a link) and underneath it is topic and forum... and go to topic, and you can unsubscribe to them.. not permananetly... but enough..

Done it. Not that helpful. tongue.gif
  • that email settings thing should work.. i havent gotten any emails... try unchecking the "enable" one and the one two above it...
  • Yeah, the enable e-mail deal was unchecked to begin with, I tried checking it and selecting no e-mail notification but no luck. I'll try unchecking all of them, but I think this board is just possessed!
  • yeah it is..
    im on like 3 boards of the same invision board thing... but none of the others subscribe me to topics... it's weird
  • ditto, i've used this brand of bards before, but never had this problem.
  • I officially HATE this new board. It sucks, hands down.