In this Discussion

hey everybody

edited November -1 in OK Go
i've missed you guys so much. this is laura (okgogetgetoverit) from the old board. my life has been so hectic lately i haven't been able to visit the board. oh and i can't wait for the new album to come out and then another tour where i can see all the old cali fans. well talk to you guys soon. my aim sn is the same, lllovecat. hope to hear from any old friends

Comments

• Hi laura. You joined November 22 but didn't post until December 11?
    C'mon, write, write, write something when you have time.

It's nice to see old boardies here again, some good ones haven't appeared yet tho.
  • they will setsumi. they will.
    tooke me a while though. my comp went haywire.. and then i didnt have my comp, and never chekced the boards on my mom's comp. and then i get my comp back, and i go to the boards, and it says there are new ones! and i was like "wow... a total of 3 weeks im gone and the world turns upside down! jeez!"
  • Hope you don't mind new people too.....

Shall I take it that you guys are American? Wonder if there's anyone else from the UK here? OKGO weren't really well known over here but I love them, I wish they'd come back and tour here again!

So, I've nothing interesting to say, anybody?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • QUOTE (sam_girl @ Dec 14 2004, 05:54 AM)
    Hope you don't mind new people too.....

Shall I take it that you guys are American? Wonder if there's anyone else from the UK here? OKGO weren't really well known over here but I love them, I wish they'd come back and tour here again!

So, I've nothing interesting to say, anybody?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ehh quite a few of us are American. But there is quite a large representatioin from the UK...
    OK Go isn't really well known here... people know them though, or recognize the song... but that's about it.
  • biggrin.gif *waves* I'm from the UK. Ok go is quite well known where I am, partly because I used to be a walking advert, wearing my hoodie every day to school...seriously, I ended up walking round a theme park singing YSDH with someone from school who I'd never spoken to before, because they'd seen it on my hoodie and got the album. We bonded over Ok go. I did my part tongue.gif
  • im from the uk too biggrin.gif no1 really knows of okgo in my skool
    some people that do tho think they are one hit wonders
    others have heard get over it tho
    wer in uk r u from?
  • I'm Matthew from the U.K. For short I'd rather be called Math then Matt because Matt sounds like a door mat. I played OK Go to my friend and he hated them, my brother said that they're not his sort of thing but I think they're an excellent band.