In this Discussion

c-c-c-cinnamon lips

edited November -1 in OK Go
so i was watching ummm...what the hell was it? i think hollywood superspenders of 2004 or one of those hsows that are ALWAYYYYS on vh1 and they played a whole lot of c-c-c-cinnamon lips(i can never remember how many "c-"s are in that title)

it was cool.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
oh god. i am so happy my head is going to explode. hahaha.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comments

• that's awesome. i love that song. and by "love" i mean "::LOVE::"
  • That song annoys me : (, its the only song on the CD i dont like
  • i LOVE the song. it's great. it makes me wanna eat cinnamon gum.
  • It's a really cool song. When I saw them they did a boy band dance routine to it, it was rather amusing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • QUOTE (MODERNage @ Dec 13 2004, 04:28 PM)
    That song annoys me : (, its the only song on the CD i dont like

quite honestly when i first got the cd i didn't care for it either, but after hearing it live, it gave me a new appreciation for it, and it is now one of my fave tracks on the album...
  • I never liked it either until one evening I caught myself singing along to it in rush hour traffic, and I thought, "Ya know, t-t-t-tim's c-c-c-cinnamon lips isn't too bad."
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 15 2004, 01:14 PM)
    quite honestly when i first got the cd i didn't care for it either, but after hearing it live, it gave me a new appreciation for it, and it is now one of my fave tracks on the album...

me too. i didnt like the song until i heard it live. then i liked it a lot. i feel like listening to ok go. hmm...maybe ill go buy the cd. i'll probably lose it again, but whatever...

i will search far and wide for the ok go cd. i wonder who has it....ill try the virgin mega store. if they dont have that cd, im going to take away their "mega"
  • I liked it when I first listened to it, but they also did a funky dance routine when I saw them live, which made it 10 times better.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 15 2004, 09:14 AM)

I like it live but not on the album.

But I heard it on VH1 as well.
  • Ah I love that song. The dance makes it SO much better. Although I never saw the dance live. But they sang it live, which was great smile.gif
    I still want to learn that dance.
  • QUOTE (unknown @ Dec 19 2004, 03:36 PM)
    I still want to learn that dance.

Me too! Anyone knwo the dance? We want to learn it!
  • Some people learned it and performed it in the crowd at one of OK Go's shows! There were pictures! I don't remember who it was though.
  • it was tanya and the rest of le superteam(i think thats their name?)
  • That song was written about me.

True Story cool.gif
  • Heh, cool. Awesome song. >.<

I wish I had more than basic cable. ;_;

Mmm, cinnamon gum.....

Lmao, "Mmmmmm, forbidden donuuut....*drools*"
    Gotta luff Le Homer.
  • QUOTE (thesundayfrost @ Dec 24 2004, 01:51 AM)
    Lmao, "Mmmmmm, forbidden donuuut....*drools*"
    Gotta luff Le Homer.

love him *shakes fist*
  • *le sigh* I miss OK Go