In this Discussion

Police Dog Bites Nude Man..

2»

Comments

• *points to username*
  • im not crazy. ppl call me crazy but im not. im just slightly insane.
  • Well my official label is a psychizo biggrin.gif... well just me and another friend.
  • You know, if you think about it, God has to be a woman...one who has a grudge against men. All of their sensitive parts are on the outside of their bodies, just ready and waiting for any harm to come their way. Whereas ours are protected and safe in our abdominal cavities. I mean, it hurts to get slapped in the chest and all, but I've never actually seen anyone fall to the ground in agony like the guys to if they get kneed. So God's a woman. However, there is that whole childbirth thing, and the fact that we have to bleed a week every month if we don't bear their children, so God could be a man. Or a bisexual...that way he has grudges against both sexes because God was cheated on...maybe Adam and Eve were his lovers, or Lillith...oh, fuck this! I'm buddhist!
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 7 2005, 03:21 AM)
    You know, if you think about it, God has to be a woman...one who has a grudge against men. All of their sensitive parts are on the outside of their bodies, just ready and waiting for any harm to come their way. Whereas ours are protected and safe in our abdominal cavities. I mean, it hurts to get slapped in the chest and all, but I've never actually seen anyone fall to the ground in agony like the guys to if they get kneed. So God's a woman. However, there is that whole childbirth thing, and the fact that we have to bleed a week every month if we don't bear their children, so God could be a man. Or a bisexual...that way he has grudges against both sexes because God was cheated on...maybe Adam and Eve were his lovers, or Lillith...oh, fuck this! I'm buddhist!

....and what does this have to do with kittens?
  • this thread makes me sad inside
  • Is it supposed to have anything to do with kittens? It's called "A dog bites a man in the Genitals." There's nothing about kittens in this thread. Everything just has to be about kittens with you doesn't it? And hey, don't be sad. Send out good energy, that way good energy will come back to you, and you'll be happy. Stuff like this happens every day.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 7 2005, 09:34 PM)
    Is it supposed to have anything to do with kittens? It's called "A dog bites a man in the Genitals." There's nothing about kittens in this thread. Everything just has to be about kittens with you doesn't it? And hey, don't be sad. Send out good energy, that way good energy will come back to you, and you'll be happy. Stuff like this happens every day.

i send out great energy and here you are not talking about kittens....
  • Fine, then. Kittens...hmmm. I have a dog. He's cuter than your cat could ever be, and HE has a real name that I could explain if I needed to. I'm not saying that I don't like cats, I just haven't had that much experience with them because my father is allergic, and, well, we were never allowed to have them in the house. But, hey good for you if you're happy with your Enzo. I might get a kitten someday, but until then, I'm happy with my dog. Oh, and pasta always wins.
  • right so on that note......dave how many kittens have you killed lately?
  • I think enzo is a cute name for a cat. It rolls off the tounge, and its original.
  • But what does it MEAN? Is it an acronym? Speak up Dave! mad.gif